jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She may not remember that she stabbed him...but he has her admitting to it. Brilliant strategy!

I love it the Judge said that's not the question you may answer.

I kind sorta feel bad for Nurmi. I'm now convinced he tried to talk her out of taking the stand. He's just trying to do his job but Jodi must be a nightmare client who listens to nothing he says. It's jodi's way or no way, IMO.

He should be no more invested in the outcome of Jodi's capital murder trial than Jodi herself.

If she wants to get on the stand and tell these ridiculous lies, he should let her.

Hair curtain. sniffle sniffle. Go for the jugular JM, just like she did to Travis

JA just admitted throat slitting, stabbing and shooting him.

Wow, listen to Juan... how very reserved... I've never heard him like this. EVER.

anyone else.

He's being so gentle. Measured.

Oh, she's disagreeing with the sequence of events? But she doesn't remember......wah....

She's not wiping her eyes at all, just her nose. I don't see a single tear.

No Oscar for Jodi! IMO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cover the acting, baby. Cover your face with hair so the jury cannot see that you are faking!

maybe the judge put the shock collar around Nurmi's wrist. Shocks him every time he objects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234