jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cover the acting, baby. Cover your face with hair so the jury cannot see that you are faking!

No she's crying. Her nose is red and running. She's crying but certainly not for Travis more for her herself.

ETA: Her crying bit was very short. But she was "for reals" crying for a short time.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
Alexander's family VERY emotional as #jodiarias is asked specific questions about how/where she stabbed Alexander.

the fog means one is is beyound normal thinking. but jodi was thinking normal and covering her tracks.

Why??:waitasec:

Very calculated of him. If he was to yell at her now, it could alienate the jury.

Agreed. I think he was trying to get her to break down all day, honestly. He must know she can't sustain it for very long, and it makes her look reaaalllyy bad when she's still able to argue and measure her answers when she's so ~emotional~

The rope part was really silly - just to have a reason for the knife. Nobody does that, measures out decorator cording over two rooms, then uses a knife to cut it.

Yes! She admitted she slit his throat, and more!

She's toast!

Just sayin'
fran

And she admitted that she had done wrong!!! Self defense is not wrong.

Hmmmmm. Go figure....
icon10.gif

We will never see this sort of testimony again.

Amazing, I'm stunned

Comfort and Peace to his family right now

He is trying to clue and lead her answers! I have no pity for him. He defends rapists and molesters and is quite proud of it (maricopasexcrimes.com). His whole site is dedicated to defending sex offenders.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
Someone has to defend them. Even the lowest of the low are entitled to representation if Justice is to be served.

IMO

Originally Posted by Sulamith
But then the law schools will have to bring up the Mormon religion. No sex for a 30 year old man, no masturbation either. Yes, JA is a liar, but TA was hiding her because of his religion.

I don't like that the Mormon religion has been brought into this case. But, why did Marie "Mimi" Hall have to testify and explain the Mormon sins?

This was the original post:

Originally Posted by Hope4More
Seriously, I bet this cross is going to be shown in law schools for many many years, to demonstrate how to corner a sociopathic liar on the stand. You rock, JM.

This was your response:
But then the law schools will have to bring up the Mormon religion. No sex for a 30 year old man, no masturbation either. Yes, JA is a liar, but TA was hiding her because of his religion.

----------------------------------------------------

IMO - one has nothing to do with the other. Mr. Martinez's cross of JA will go down in history, and shown to law students for years to come. He is doing an excellent job. The Mormon religion has nothing to do with with the original post, and nothing to do with Mr. Martinez showing how to cross exam a sociopathic lying murderer. That is just my opinion. :twocents:

& Mr. Martinez is pointing out (while she is SO remorseful), she took the 'imaginary' (IMO) rope, & is going to burn it at the Hoover Dam..

And the Oscar DOESN'T go to Jodi Arias.
Where are the tears murderer? The puffy eyes? The red nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89