jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, she' recovering. maybe the other personality will come out to play for a while

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
Lots of furrowed brows on the jurors, hands to mouths. Many taking notes, looking at #jodiarias.

Such fake crying. Put your head down so no one can see the absence of tears.

I put socks and shoes on....proving JM point she took them off at the house

Maybe Daniel Day Lewis will try to portray her in a movie...

I kind sorta feel bad for Nurmi. I'm now convinced he tried to talk her out of taking the stand. He's just trying to do his job but Jodi must be a nightmare client who listens to nothing he says. It's jodi's way or no way, IMO.

I don't. When they came up with self defense, she had to. Problem is she can't make a convincing story to make it work. Putting on DV experts and not her?
That wouldn't have worked. This way, he's just hoping she doesn't get death. She may not.

All better now, hair back out of the face and a nice even tone. She can just turn it off that quick.

JM's not bothering to nail her down on yes or no because he's not letting her be in charge of the rhythm of the questions.

Things can be returned to Walmart without a receipt, but they give you a card with store credit. NOT cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV