jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tears must come out of her nose since that's all she ever wipes and her eyes show no tears!!!!

DH just popped into our bedroom to see how it was going. (I don't want DD to see ANY of this). He said "What are those sounds she's making? Cuz it's sure not crying! Look at her!"

I love him.

I have huge admiration for Juan's persistence on behalf of Travis and his family. He's managed to get JA to admit to so many things despite her 'fog'. At times in the past week he has been almost cornered by her twisty-turny semantics yet he has fully recovered any ground he may have lost and now he has her beaten and ruined.

she just said she made up a lie that she lost her charger

IMO, she's not gonna crack or admit to anything. This is all very choreorgraphed still for her. Fake fake fake.

Oh my: So now she telephones one of her new boy friends to tell the guy she's on the way to make out with him? holy moly Queen of Speed Dating ! NEXT ! ! !

Driving with bloody clothes still on? Wasn't it daylight when she left ta's house?

Yes, it would have been. It doesn't get dark here in the summer until after 7:00 P.M. But, in the picture she's wearing all black, so it wouldn't have been easily visible.

I kind sorta feel bad for Nurmi. I'm now convinced he tried to talk her out of taking the stand. He's just trying to do his job but Jodi must be a nightmare client who listens to nothing he says. It's jodi's way or no way, IMO.

Exactly. Nurmi is doing the best he can with a crappy client and very bad facts. She is the one who came up with self defense while she was defending herself. She thought she could charm her way out of this, and no way she would listen to people who live in reality.

He should be no more invested in the outcome of Jodi's capital murder trial than Jodi herself.

If she wants to get on the stand and tell these ridiculous lies, he should let her.

ITA. An attorney does work for the client, and can't make the client take his/her advice.

Pic of the bathroom sink w/blood spatter . . . . not blood from your left ring finger . . .no my left ring finger not bleeding @ all . .

you would have to be standing in this picture for it to be taken

I would think that

one things happened - found on the body was a glass . . . . aware of that? yes . . . before the murder no glass in the bathroom - it was under the sink . .
before the murder but found on top of him after the murder . . . you went under the sink and got the glass and you used that glass to try and clean up . . . lots of water in the bathroom after the killing . . . #118 . . . acknowledge these water marks in red colored appears to be blood wicking up the box in the closet - you created those water marks . . . these red areas here are TA's blood . .. yes he was in that place bleeding

Exhibit #125 closet to the right the closet to the left and the end of the hallway into the bedroom - yes

agree now see . . . there was stain on #128 . . .concentrated on rug . . nowhere else in that bedroom - you were only one walking around in socks . . . (seen in #162) . . .prior to walking out - you took those socks off . . . no blood any where else

did have blood on the socks - water on te floor - maybe other blood throughout - wherever you stepped
objection - overruled

please repeat that

acknowledge you took socks off before you walked in bedroom - you knew they had blood on them didn't want to get blood on rest . .

objection - sustained.

did leave the house didn't you
yes
you left .. . there is no record anywhere in AZ of you ever being other than this killing . .. I disagree . . . at one time there would have been survellience video . . .

used gas in those 3 cans to fill up your car - in AZ filled up car . . .

you acknowledge 3 transactions 2. something gallons . . . 2 gas cans from Mr. Brewer and bought one @ Walmart - yes in selinas had 3rd one . ..
gas in cans placed in your car in AZ?
no I didn't need to do that

next time you could remember anything hyou in middle desert

phone call was 57 miles north of kingman . .. out in mid desert - you stopped . . I got rid of the gun . . .

even though immediately after this killing happened you wnet into a fog . .. one of the things we know from your admission gun involved - used to shoot him . .. took it out to the desert - removed it from the house - you were the one

if you were in a fog . . don't know status of your current events - would you agree there would be no need to take the gun .
I would not agree with that
even though you in fog - there wsa a decision a voluntary decision
I think you are getting fog confused . .. my memory

you removed the gun from the crime scene - you in fog aabout everything . ..
I don't know
well it's your fog
is that a question
it's your fog isn't it?
yes

particular fog you are in . . why even think of taking the gun uneless you really knew what was going on . . . I can only speculate because I don't remember . .

in a fog, don't remember - why take the gun Maam/
I remember taking the gun and throwing the gun
remember where gun came from
I recognized it was TA's gun . . . .

shortly before this trip your Grandfather had a robbery - yes I found out after I got back into town

you knew on May 28th you knew about the robbery gun taken
on June 4 stop on side road - right
yes
had implement to kill TA
yess

why get rid of it if your were in this fog
I didn't think I did anything wrong
do you believe you did something wrong with regard to Mr. A
I regret what happened

yes . . .
with you on the side of the road . . . you got rid of the gun
I just threw it yeah . .
this knowing you had done something wrong was preceeded was taking it from the crime scene - prior to leaving the crimescene - you did something wrong - you knew it . . . you altered crime scene

it appears so
we know you took it . . .
yes

no knife found in the bathroom area
yes
we know you took it
I don't remember having knife after that
no knife up there
I don't remember hearing any testimony about that

in #193 Mr. A' was stabbed you would acknowledge that
crying yes
with a knife - that stabbing
yes

after the shooting according to you?
yes I don't remember
don't remember I am not asking - you acknowledge a lot of stab wounds were to the back of the head and torso . . .we can count them together
I guess - you count them
would you like to take a look @ them
no

he's no threat to you
I don't know

how could he possibly be any threat to you
crying
---I could only guess - I don't know what you are aksing me

wound - with regard to stab wounds you would acknowledge sequence of events . . objection . .

are you talking about his testimony? yes I disagree with sequence of events . . .

would you agree you are the person who actually slit TA' throat from ear to ear - stabbed him in upper torso . .. crying saying yes

you are doing all of this after you have already shot him . . yes
correct
I believe so . . .

he was coming @ you and he was horrible man with a mean face
yes I didn't say he was horrible
you said he wsa mean
I think I did yes
he was cursing @ you - chased you down threw you down . . the individual you shot first . . . don't know if I shot him the gun went off . . . gun went off you didhear - yes

one things don't know . . .there wsa this rope involved earlier in the day . . . sexual interlude with TA . . .went behind the headboard . . . . police did not find a rope there - you took that rope didn't you? yes

why would you take that rope if you were in a fog
I don't remember taking it - I don't know . .

nothing to do with you in the killing
not that I remember
rope taken - acknowledge you threw it away - you took it
yes

even in fog - you knew to go look around for particular rope . . .
I dont' know

you did take it . . . remember where you threw it away . .
I think It was in a dumpster

other than that it would show you had been there . . why take the rope
I don't know maybe for that very reason . . I don't know

changed clothing . .
don't know
pulled off road and went to trunk of car - had gas cans . . . in back with the case of water and suit case . . .blood on you . . . back then stop/security check @ hoover dam - not so much in a fog the checkpoint existed . . . I did not know . . .icame to know when I drove up and ther was a sign . . . you stopped car before checkpoint

long time when I called or texted brian or leslie or someone . .. . got water cleaned hands- changed socks or put shoes on . . I put socks and shoes on . . bloody clothes you took those off and testified threw them away with the gun . don't remember clothes thrown away in desert . . .

change of pants and clean hands happened before checkpoint - be to your advantage clean hands and not soiled blood clothing . . .go thru check point . . .in my mind . . making calls prior to the check point . . .ability to look thru car to find my charger - wasn't looking for my charger but looking thru car . . . allowed you make some telephone calls before AZ and NV border - before the checkpoint .d. . .. driving @ that time telephone was in position to make calls out . . .
I believe so yes

how far to the check point
about an hour
telephone came on started make calls . .. attempted to only able to send text . . .were able to call RB . . . in this fog . . . able to call him and make up a lie . . . the fog I was referring to relates to my memory . .. could have told RB you were with TA . . that is right - this fog wsa not so heavy it prevented you from making up a lie . . . mde up lie you lost charger . . .gone to a gas station to get charger . . .no that is not what I told him . . . Rb is full of crap . . . no he has poor memory on some things. . . .

I know him from all his inconsistent statements to the police . . .you told him you got lost

Omg she is saying RB made inconsistent statements to the police?? She is the one "full of crap"

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Ladies and Gents I do NOT think we will have a Pinellas 12 this time around!!

She has the audacity to talk about someone else's inconsistent statements to police? WTF? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling