jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next week, she'll claim she was in a fog today and doesn't recall any of this testimony. She'll claim she didn't understand the questions.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
The bloody hallway photo is still on the screens as Juan cont. to ask her about the "fog" #JodiArias was in as she made phone calls

I'm not sure there are any dots left to connect or pictures left to draw.

Ya think Maricopa County jurors got this one?

why did jodi thinks she can take the stand and win. her fog is fake by her actions of what she did after the murder of TA.

I think she just said the fog didn't affect her behavior just after the killing, the fog affected her memory later. WTF?

I think Jodi's position is that she may not have been in a fog then at that time during and immediately after the murder -- but the fog set in thereafter, so she doesn't remember anything now.

Attempted to call RB, DB, MM and another thing you did coming immediately out of this fog you try to divert attention away from you to have anyone think about you connected to this killing . .. fog not so deep it prevents you from lying . . . get the telephone messages just rigt. . . so I wasn't crying in the message . . sounds as natural as possible . . we nt to great lengths to do that . . . any suspicion drawn away from you . .. want police look elsewhere - reason made the call . . .
\
called TA and left him message - lets play it and hear what you said . . ..

Only those from the south will know what I mean...but I need a BC Powder to go along with my beer.

She really needs to work on the red eyes and nose thing if she is going to pretend to cry.

Brilliant! My man Juan!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi's favorite book:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 10
all she have to do now is admiting its her grand dad gun. case done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics