jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't buy her lame act. She thinks that by admitting to some of these things that the jury will believe the self-defense claim and let her go. Makes no sense but she's a parasite who never will.

Boom! Voicemail! Psycho voice!!!!!!

Juan pointing out now that Jodi's fog is a lying fog.

She made up a story to RyanB after she murdered Travis. She lied to Ryan in the middle of her fog. Her fog has intelligence and consciousness to lie.

Finally!!! All of Nurmi's "Objection: She's already said she can't remember"

translation = LIE. Coverup. Tail end of premeditation.

That's right - she said she knew Leslie had left messages, and the police would know people had been looking for him - so she'd better leave a message too.

She sounds awful perky on that message for someone that was supposed to be distraught and sobbing.

Omg she is saying RB made inconsistent statements to the police?? She is the one "full of crap"

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I love how her crying, sad, dejected voice turned clear and defiant and disparaging when she said that about RB.

Now, turn the switch back to crying, distraught witness.

why did jodi thinks she can take the stand and win. her fog is fake by her actions of what she did after the murder of TA.

Because her whole life she has done whatever she wants, and she's never really had to face any consequences -- never really been caught or exposed before now, so she didn't even consider it as a possibility.

She's accusing Ryan Burns of having a bad memory and of inconsistencies in his testimony to the police! RFLMAO!

Wow. Voicemail message Jodi left for Travis after she killed him.

Just brutally murdered a man, she claims in self-defense, and she's just as cool as a cucumber, leaving fake messages. Frightening guys. This is a psychopath.

She's giving herself away - not really upset - by insisting on calling RB a liar... her revenge on him
JMO

:floorlaugh:

No, IMO, shes a sociopath and they feel low anxiety and that they are smarter than everyone else. Look how quickly she recovered. If I had lost it, I'm not recovering in seconds.

She still thinks she's winning.

Dunno .... Will watch later when can see vision ...

I'm disappointed that JM didn't go over each of the stab wounds with her. I wanted him to ask if she remembered every single one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stellrcellr