jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish she would go beserk so they can activate the stun belt. and maybe then they won't be able to get the stun belt to turn OFF. he he

No, I like the 'compliant' JA, who's admitting everything....

JM will probably go back to the murder scene on Monday morning to talk about the knife. Looootttttssss of ways for her to mess up with that scene. She probably thinks that she's done with the murder. No way Jodi! You get to worry about it all weekend!

:floorlaugh:
She's losing it for real now.

I don't think she's faking her tears, cause I think she knows she just ended any chances she had.

No, IMO, shes a sociopath and they feel low anxiety and that they are smarter than everyone else. Look how quickly she recovered. If I had lost it, I'm not recovering in seconds.

She still thinks she's winning.

So Ryan Burns is the one who makes inconsistent statements to police??

Baah, ha, ha, ha! :floorlaugh:

Juan pointing out now that Jodi's fog is a lying fog.

She made up a story to RyanB after she murdered Travis. She lied to Ryan in the middle of her fog. Her fog has intelligence and consciousness to lie.

How does she remember getting lost? How does she recall what she even said to him?

Time's a ticking before the weekend's here.... close it out strong Juan... bury her.

Re: The "crying game"...I've seen better acting in the senior class play. What a lame-o.

DH just popped into our bedroom to see how it was going. (I don't want DD to see ANY of this). He said "What are those sounds she's making? Cuz it's sure not crying! Look at her!"

I love him.

My son keeps trying to talk to me, and I keep telling him to be quiet til this is over. He's looking at me very quizzically ....:fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling