jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias seems to be starting to cry again, but no tears are visible. She wipes her nose with a tissue.

9:58 am . . . hey I need to know when you are going to deposit that check . . .
the check you know it was uncashed in his desk
I didn't know where it was
you had conversation with Det. . . you knew it was uncashed
yeah I knew
you knew TA was dead
yeah I did
cover up what you had done
yes
didn't want to be faced wit hwhatever consequences
afraid of the consequences
a good enough excuse - you were afraid . . . even though fog involved you felt It was ok to send this message
I didn't feel it was ok

why are you sending it to reach him in the grave
no
sending it so that you wont have to face consequences of what you did
yes
just like the scene - manipulate the evicence

take a look @ another exhibit

sent by you to TA to his email

Sat June 7 2008 - 10:21

Jeebus why did this woman testify.

her hanging her head makes me think she is only ashamed of how stupid she looks now, not that she has shame for what she did to him. i think she is just embarrassed for herself.

She sends him a text, AND an e-mail after he was dead. Sheesh I thought the voicemail was bad.

JM must be holding MM - magazine-letters stuff (and more) for rebuttal and closing. Good for him.

Doesn't sound right to me - I've never heard anything like that from any of our VAs... and the Constitution would have a problem with it. A big one... imv.

A judge appearing on HLN explained that in AZ self defense is an affirmative defense. Since you are admitting killing another human being, the burden has been shifted to you to prove a legal cause. Since there is no other witness available to testify to the self defense claim, the defendant must do it themselves. She cannot be forced to, but she will lose the case with no testimony supporting her claim of self defense.

Overruled, Nurmi. And yes, she should read it out loud.

Now don't take this the wrong way... but you have to feel sorry for people who are born psychopaths. Not all of them do such hideous things as JA and the other notorious killers but its but for the grace of God that we weren't born that way. I can't imagine having a sibling that's this way.

Wiping tears that have not been there all this time. Her face is not an after crying face and her nose isn't even red. Usually, the mouth gets that salty saliva after crying, but hers doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89