jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When JA takes a drink from the cup with her left hand, I can just imagine her circling that hand around Travis's neck while she slit his throat. It's so creepy.

I don't think there is any other way to get the self-defense before a jury unless there were witnesses to the incident.
I don't believe a defendant is ever forced to testify though; it seems unconstitutional. The post read to me like if someone claims self defense in Arizona, they don't get a choice and I'm extremely skeptical of that.

Oh.My.Gosh. Texting him about the check after she killed him. I'm going to be ill.

Wish Juan would have counted out each stab....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,---20+ times right when he had the chance.

I wonder if this judge would have allowed that. I'm sure nurmi would have had a large cow.

Holy 6/6 text message!!!!!!!

If she or her attorney have a brain cell between them they will get her off the stand. There is nothing he can do to undo what she has done.

My daughter didnt even know who Jodi is and she was here when Jodi had her crying spell . When she uncovered her face from her hair she said " Wow. She was faking that."

Disgusting ... texting him about money two days after she murdered him.

Any doubt I had about justice for Travis Alexander has been completely erased after today. This whole case is soooo cut and dry- Im 100% convinced JA will receive nothing less than LWOP. If these jurors have 1 brain cell combined, she will be convicted without any shadow of a doubt............

She wanted to make sure no one would cash the cheque .. Family etc.

No she's crying. Her nose is red and running. She's crying but certainly not for Travis more for her herself.

ETA: Her crying bit was very short. But she was "for reals" crying for a short time.

I don;t believe that for a second. Not a second.

In Arizona, if you claim self defense, you have to take the stand.

No one ever has to take the stand. That would be unconstitutional. Technically, it would be hard to prove without a witness there but there is no law that she would have to take the stand.

Well...she composed herself very quickly!! :)

Aaaand SCENE!!!!! That's a wrap!!!!!!

Psychopaths can act. They know how to turn on the tears and how to fake sorrow so people will feel sorry for them and they can get out of trouble or get something they want.

But just like many professional actors, they can atop crying on a dime.

And I do not believe this girl is crying for herself. She still likely believes she can get out of this. She is not feeling the anxiety any of us would be.

We can't use normal human emotion to try to determine what is real or not when it comes to this defective monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976