jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jodi's position is that she may not have been in a fog then at that time during and immediately after the murder -- but the fog set in thereafter, so she doesn't remember anything now.

I agree 110% her claim is about her memory of the incident, not during her actions. However, that memory distinction with the "cover up" evidence, it does look like it muddies up her attempt to claim a psychological disturbance from abuse, not that her "expert" won't claim that though.

I think she just said the fog didn't affect her behavior just after the killing, the fog affected her memory later. WTF?

I know, this is all just the most stupid defense that I have ever heard. Think everyone was anticipating the "fog" memory - memory loss bull*it.

He still has a rebuttal case coming up ...remember this is still part of the defense case in chief.

I'm really going to sit out the DV part of this trial. I just can't take that. I can't take any more nurmi.

Rebuttal should be awesome!!!

June 6 2007 text the hours are off by 7 hrs. . . admit exhibit . . .504?

new evidence this late in the game . . . go Juan!

Odey to Jodi

The DT shrink
May have to re-think
Jodi is circling the sink
She's going to the clink
The Department of Correction
Where they have that injection.

icon10.gif

Does anyone know why the texts are 7 hours off? I've been wondering for a while!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

My husband is a sucker for a woman's tears. He just told me he couldn't mustard up one ounce of sympathy for her......to me that says a LOT!!!

He still has a rebuttal case coming up ...remember this is still part of the defense case in chief.

Don't you think though that he only went to the hours after the crime to throw her off of her memory timeline? I am almost certain he will not sit down until he has gone through the knife injuries. I still think that he has a lot up his sleeve. He is absolutely masterful!

Holy h*ll, that fake phone message! Her voice started out a little shaky but then shifts to cutesy-pie Jodi. How can a human be SO COLD?? I'm stunned!

Yup........:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member