jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll use the 29 stab wounds in his closing - he's already buried her. Could be perceived as excessive.

He still has a rebuttal case coming up ...remember this is still part of the defense case in chief.

My son keeps trying to talk to me, and I keep telling him to be quiet til this is over. He's looking at me very quizzically ....:fence:

Today alone I have had one daughter call me during the trial who is following it, and two who are not following it. The only one I talked to was the one following...lol. Guess I'm a horrible mom!!!

I actually called the other two back on the breaks and texted with them, so we are all good! :D

I wonder if she realizes that she has in fact, ruined her reputation! :waitasec:

playing audio clip . . . . JA left this on TA's vm after she killed him . . .

JA lying on the message . . .leaving TA a message saying she got lost - drove 100 miles in wrong direction . . .visit you in Yreka a. . . . you know that is not true . . .no that was our plan before June 4th . . .

sorry you couldn't stop by but could make up for it when he comes up . . . lie?
yes
you could escape responsibility . . . not for my benefit . . . .escape for the time being....

you would be happy
for the . . .I don't know how to answer
you didn't go to police with any of your information ever
I think I iniitated contact
you told them the truth?
I wouldn't say that
you have been satisfied relieved to avoid anything to do with TA
that was my goal that day

main reason . . . there would be no other reason to leave a dead man a telephone call . . . I wouldn't have done that because Leslie said she called his phone looking for me because I was missing ...

you are telling me the reason you called TA after dead it was Lelie Udy fault
no
you knew better to know he was not alive
she told me though
you didn't have to follow her words
I didn't have to - I chose to do . . . . if you are going down the road of me saying Leslie made me do it . .
I am not saying that - your personal relationship - as a result of Leslie Udy . . .

I made the call - I just got the idea after speaking with her
she was the reason why you had the idea
kind of
if you had not talke d to Leslie Udy you wouldn't have thought about it

I might have -but I don't know - this outside thing happened but your decision

you went to see him - it was your decision
part of me did and part of me didn't he did guilt me - it was still my decision

you had something else to cover up didn't you
yes
another exhibit

Avoiding responsibility for his murder was her goal THAT day...

What about June 5th? 6th? 7th? 8th? 9th? The five days Travis was trapped in that bathroom with friends and family calling him repeatedly not knowing he'd been brutally killed. Allowing his body to decompose so much that his skin was coming off at the time of autopsy. With little Naps being left to the mercy of others for those several days.

Ugh. This creature infuriates me to no end.

In Arizona, if you claim self defense, you have to take the stand.

No. But you do have to present some evidence of self-defense. And if you and the victim are the only witnesses to the "self-defense," taking the stand is NORMALLY the only way to do that.

JM is letting JA dig the hole.

He's only providing the shovel and requested depth.

Wish Juan would have counted out each stab....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,---20+ times right when he had the chance.

She actually thought that she was so clever that she could smirk circles around the prosecutor's evidence.

Because her whole life she has done whatever she wants, and she's never really had to face any consequences -- never really been caught or exposed before now, so she didn't even consider it as a possibility.

:goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member