jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he going over this stuff so that he can be finished today?

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
I think we're seeing the grand finale here.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
Juan Martinez counting the lies... is he about to close his cross of #JodiArias? it's like he's building to something with

Poor Travis - she killed him in cold blood, then she splattered him all over the court room.

How could she see the one picture that fell to the ground in January, when she was too nearsighted to see a license plate in her headlights a few months later.
She is truly hateful - there was no reason for any of this.

Now don't take this the wrong way... but you have to feel sorry for people who are born psychopaths. Not all of them do such hideous things as JA and the other notorious killers but its but for the grace of God that we weren't born that way. I can't imagine having a sibling that's this way.

She could have become a used car salesman or something. Even psychopaths have a lot of available paths in life. She chose hers.

Juan has this timed to the millisecond!!!! Genius.

But why in the world would he completely omit the massive amount of stab wounds and throat slit? It doesn't make sense to me.

Because she doesn't remember it, and he's not going to get any info out from her about it -- which is just fine because she's not offering any self defense evidence. She gave him a gift by claiming "fog" after the shooting.

Great move by Juan, not forcing her to continue reading the email but just continuing on himself

You kn ow that "No jury will convict me" statement will make those jurors vote DP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay