jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She admits she wanted to manipulate the evidence?

Incredible, huh?

Moving right along past premeditation, we are now onto the depraved nature of it...txting about money, sending flowers, calling family. This is sickening.

It shows that she was not a person horribly distraught by a self-defense killing. I think it also goes to premeditation.

Real crying -- really wonder what's going through that head of hers

"I've got to make this look good. He's scoring some points so, like I always do, I have to ramp up the emotion so they will feel sorry for me and believe me and so I can get out of this."

Please do not confuse the appearance of tears or sobbing as proof of "real" crying. Actors do this every day on the screen. And then they go on with the day. It's work to them and it's work to her. IMO!!!!!!!

They were supposed to stop at 4:15, right? JM tokd the judge he was going to wrap it up, she's letting it go

from you - told us date and time
goal . . .
hey you I haven't heard back from you I hope you not still upset didn't come to see you . .. gonna be here in less than 2 weeks - we are going to see the sights . . .
check things off the list - all kinds of fun things . . .Oregon is beautiful this time year . .. anyway let you know push my visit up this week - I know you in Cancun - I crash in your bed eat frozen dinners - your house is my second home . . you probably in calif . . .wherever you are get ahold of me before leave for mexico.

you wrot that
yes
stage scene
yes

play something for you Maam . ..

No jury is gonna convict me - mark my words on that I am innocent . . .

no jury convict me - not suicide you are saying you are innocent - you are going to lie your way out of it . . you indicated certain things . . . .TA saw him masturbate to pics of young boys - I saw one picture . .. that is a lie . . I wish it was a lie . .. issue of him being hypersexual and overbearing . . . .not true . . it's true he is hypersexual . . . overbearing - I don't think he was overbearing. . .

you were in it to the same extent he was in the activity
we saw text messages
we heard conversations you had . . . you wanted to sexually blossom - wanted a facial you were enjoying the sex. . . yes

for days and days you told about how uncomfy you feel . . .only those times we didn't talk about other times.

in March you going to move he hit you on finger
journal speaks of tenderness - three soft kisses
allegation he kicked you - hurt finger
in your journal - nothing noteworthy happened

on 1/22 you allegedly saw him in this masturbatory conduct
that was on 21st - but journal covers the 21st - yes

acquitted because you came in told these stories
I am not able to predict future - I planned to kill myself
you started your testimony those are the bitter words ever uttered ever eaten
good memory about what you said -yes

no jury would convict you - you were going to commit suicide but in the clip we saw - you were innocent - even that is a lie . .. not how I was meaning it
object - argumentative
rephrase

inconsistent with this particular exhibit #248 . . . objection
approach

28 min after only 2 min left of court today!

Aw, Nurmi! He knows Juan is trying to wrap it up! I hope the judge holds on long enough for him to do so!

This is the end of cross. I'm glad. He did a brilliant job. I'm anxious to push through till it's all over and we get to the deliberations and verdict!

Carp!!!! 2 minutes! Sidebar!

The defense is very worried about what she will say about her "I'm innocent, no jury will convict me" comment

shoot! The def is trying to break up the pros's ending of cross exam of the def.

:(
fran

He needs to talk about sex real quick in order to show her switch to happy.

Not sure that telling the jury over and over again that you want to kill yourself is very persuasive in having them not vote for the death penalty.

MOO

Please someone, tell me why he is not covering the 29 stabs to his body including his back and the brutal throat slitting all the way to the spinal cord!!!!! I'm dying here.

Do you think JM needs to point out that in between each of TAs fatal injuries, she could have stopped? Each subsequent injury required premeditation. Do you think that is clear to the jury? What about that terror that TA would have felt. Do you think he clearly spelled it out to the jury in order to get the DP?

He needs to do that. Maybe in closing?

Do you think JM needs to point out that in between each of TAs fatal injuries, she could have stopped? Each subsequent injury required premeditation. Do you think that is clear to the jury? What about that terror that TA would have felt. Do you think he clearly spelled it out to the jury in order to get the DP?

There's always Monday.

He's not done. There is only a minute left. They always end on time!

Why won't the judge let him say the word lie when he crosses JA? Nurmi objects and she tells JM to rephrase. Everyone knows she is a liar. JM should be able to call her just what she is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV