jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I don't understand. If JA is the only living witness to testify, and she can't remember killing him, how does she know it's self defense? How does she know he wasn't running away from her for help after the gunshot and before he was killed? No one including her has testified that he was still attacking until he was killed, isn't that what self defense is?

Yes, yes YES!

If she was going to kill herself, she just should have done it. My husband's nephew did and nobody knew it was coming. He never talked about it, he just did it.

They still havent proved premeditated tho. Yes she is a liar and a murderer, but they need to pin her down on what really pizzed her off that day and sent her into such a rage because the story she is telling has been uncovered.

Nurmi's using the sidebar.... like a coach uses a time out in the end of a losing Basketball game...

<<roll eyes>>

But why in the world would he completely omit the massive amount of stab wounds and throat slit? It doesn't make sense to me.

Because he knows she will just claim "fog", doesn't remember-on and on and on. That's the only thing I can think of. IMO

Do you think JM needs to point out that in between each of TAs fatal injuries, she could have stopped? Each subsequent injury required premeditation. Do you think that is clear to the jury? What about that terror that TA would have felt. Do you think he clearly spelled it out to the jury in order to get the DP?

Hopefully he will get back to that on closing arguments - I pray this jury is smart enough to have figured that out on their own by this time. She overkilled this poor man, it is so obvious, I don't know how they are going to get her out of the DP conviction.

I have to say - I have been thinking it all day - Wilmot's suit is gorgeous! Kate Middleton blue.

No. But you do have to present some evidence of self-defense. And if you and the victim are the only witnesses to the "self-defense," taking the stand is NORMALLY the only way to do that.

Exactly. She hasn't demonstrated that she was in a life-threatening situation when she shot and then she blacks out...So, how does she prove self-defence?

Now Juan just needs to quote "if I killed him, I would beg for the death penalty" and we're off for a well-deserved long weekend.

Wow, that was a total stream of babbling., So cool and collected now. Just momenhts after "sobbing."

Please someone, tell me why he is not covering the 29 stabs to his body including his back and the brutal throat slitting all the way to the spinal cord!!!!! I'm dying here.

Someone said that maybe he wants to save that for rebuttal/closing.

Creatures like JA don't commit suicide. They value themselves too much. Don't value anyone else, but themselves- absolutely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor