jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Travis - she killed him in cold blood, then she splattered him all over the court room.

How could she see the one picture that fell to the ground in January, when she was too nearsighted to see a license plate in her headlights a few months later.
She is truly hateful - there was no reason for any of this.

I do not speak for the Alexander Family, but thank you for this post!!!

Please someone, tell me why he is not covering the 29 stabs to his body including his back and the brutal throat slitting all the way to the spinal cord!!!!! I'm dying here.

He did cover the stabbing and he even showed her pictures of Travis' multiple back stab wounds from his autopsy photo.

in exhibit #248 you heard self - no jury will convict me I am innocent . . .then reason you said no jury convict plan to kill self . .. no I didn't say suicide there was a officer sitting behind me pulle me off to a room strip me naked and I would end up living there . ..

innocent of preplanning . . .whatever you are trying to say
statements are different?
yeah they are different

Monday @ 10:15 - nice weekend - jury dismissed . . . JA is von trapping again

If Jodi does nothing else over the weekend, she needs to work on her crying skill!

Laid down for a minute during break and fell asleep and JUST NOW woke up! WHAAAAA? Update on what was biggie second half of today pm???? TIA

Monday at 10:15. I am exhausted and only listened for about 1 1/2 hours today.

Please someone, tell me why he is not covering the 29 stabs to his body including his back and the brutal throat slitting all the way to the spinal cord!!!!! I'm dying here.

He did show her some of the photos I think. He knows all she is going to do is look away and fake cry.

He will bring it up in CA.

IMO

My, how abruptly she switched over from her crying jag.:tsktsk: Straight back to the same old liar, that's all she knows how to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV