jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, Nurmi's redirect of JA, and JM's recross (should he choose to.) Is that correct?

Dang! I am so glad I took off work for this!!!!! Brilliant! Beautiful!!!!!!

They still havent proved premeditated tho. Yes she is a liar and a murderer, but they need to pin her down on what really pizzed her off that day and sent her into such a rage because the story she is telling has been uncovered.

I agree, Juan needs to connect the dots regarding the premeditation, I don't think he's made that crystal clear but hopefully he will.

ack!! how did he end?? I had to get my 5 year old out of the cookies.

She will rise from the ashes on Monday because she thinks Nurmi is going to help her pull herself out of the hole she dug herself. What a piece of work.

What a day. Someone call Alicia Keys cause that Juan is on fire!

How long will Nurmi's redirect last? And then what comes after that? Will jury start deliberations in a couple of weeks??

Does 'I don't have any more' mean the prosecution rests? Or just done for the day?

The prosecution already rested it's case in chief. He's done with his cross examination.

Wow! Juan ended! He could have bought so much more...but Jodi blocked him at every turn. But I loved his cross and the jury gets to play it over and over. Juan's rebuttal is gonna be great!!! I wonder how many witnesses he will have? Matt McCartney? I think he proved premeditation. The jury has to hate her! Her cover up. Ugh.

The judge said any questions? ....no questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killer/defendant looked like a dam fool during that Flying nun ahem I mean linebacker pose.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras
Cross is completed! There are several slips of paper from the jurors in their basket. Redirect is Monday at 12:15 pm ET.

me ==>I betcha one of the papers say "can we convict now"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member