jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does 'I don't have any more' mean the prosecution rests? Or just done for the day?

Prosecution rested at the end of their case. This is the defense case -- it means that Juan is through with his cross examination of Jodi. Next Nurmi will redirect and then call his next defense witness.

Hay! We get to watch the hearing!!!!!

No questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the jury is so happy to be rid of her. I know I would be. Any questions would be opening the door for JA to weave more tales of woe.

Would someone be kind enough to post the snake pic again with the side by side of JA? It was awesome! TIA

With all that supposed crying, she recovered before the jurors left the court room. I hope she gets everything she deserves and more...a tiny little cell all by herself until they give her the DP.

Good call on Juan wrapping it, WSers!! He was absolutely phenomenal! I say JA is toast-burnt toast. I can't imagine a jury dumb enough to buy anything she is selling. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if some jurors don't have nightmares about the beast who just left the stand.

ETA she knows she is going down. Shedding tears for herself now. No jury.

And she's done by 4:31 so she can get back to the jail in time for evening slop.

Serious question. Does anyone think that she got just a little glimpse of what she really is today? Just a glimpse?

phew,I had to finish the trial on HLN..."commercials do s***.

Fair Trial...I think she has I knew this would happen...losers always twist truth..

Jodi witting at defense table holding her head.

Anyone know about jury questions? I thought there was at least one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling