jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds so ridiculous! There's a door leading to the closet IN the bathroom. Why would you run down the hallway and INTO the freaking closet?! The bedroom door was 5 feet away!

I was gone this morning. Is she sitting there facing the jury and not looking at the pros?

tia
fran
Cuz he makes her cry?

Whoever told her to do that though I really think it was a bad call.

Oh how I wish this testimony would not have been broken up by lunch, allowing the killer/defendant a reprieve and coaching from her lawyers on the heads up of what's coming up next.

Now, we have the old snarky Jodi back.

Yes thanks judge! Now she's had an hour for Nurmi to fill her with lies. Disgusting.

She would have been dead! She is something else.

Now she is taking a different tactic. She isn't looking at Juan at all.

"not unless i was suicidal"

WHOA

How many times was she in a suicide fog?
She even nicked herself but it burned too bad
what about trying to OD on Advil

OMG, she is such a liar! Nail her, Juan, nail her.

No he wasn't in the closet didn't she say she went back and shot him in the BATHROOM?

she is only looking towards the jury so she can't see the picture on her monitor.

WTF!? Now he's in the closet? On direct she claimed she reentered the hallway or bathroom and shot him!!! She never said he entered the closet!

You could her trying to think things through.....suicide my fat *advertiser censored*.

Looking at the picture. :waitasec:

I've taken similar pictures (not in a shower of course) but on the ground against a wall and when your legs are up that close to your body it can be harder to control your muscles.

Hopefully I made sense. Give it a try and take a picture that I just described. It happens when your legs are bent up closer to the body.

Oh so this unfolded like a well-coordinated action scene from a movie, complete with stunt actors.

Or... someone scripted it.

I wonder who?

" If I was suicidal..."

I thought you were suicidal...Didnt you tell us that a million times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth