jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras
Arias faces the jury only. She is not looking at Martinez as he asks questions. This is a change in her since cross began.

Not looking at JM makes her seem even more like an immature little kid throwing a tantrum!

Ohhh.....looks like snarky Jodi may be back....I'm beginning to hate her ummmmmm's

Oooh in case the other premeditation is not enough for jury, here is premeditation. Just the blink of an eye

jodi locked in the closet - did not go for the gun straight away - said she was going to run through the other door - but then realized where the gun was so went for that instead....

His closet had locks?

She has rewound & looks like she's ready to lie for her life again....

I don't post much, but I get so enraged listening to this evil s-- , this is about the slashing of TA neck. I worked for a vet and she was having a small cat tested for rabies, going to send the head to Cornell. She had a sharp scalpel, and had to cut through the neck, cut through the tendons, arteries etc. it took her a good few minutes to do this. The noise it made is hard to describe, crunching etc they only send the head for testing the brain. Can you imagine doing this to Poor Travis. Sorry for being so graphic.

Reading this reminded me of how this is such a brutal and evil crime. All the stabbing, the shooting, this slicing...if anyone needs the death penalty - Arias does.

I just turned on the t.v. to see Jodi crying over the pictures I guess? Are these the same ones she had a morbid curiosity to look at when the detective was questioning her?

shes not even looking at Juan anymore.

Shes just looking at the jury.

And what Katie is saying..NONE of the jurors are looking at her. Must unnerve her as she is looking at 12 people that are not looking at her.....EGADS!

had no idea where travis was at this point - had time to think about how she was getting away -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth