jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha someone here called it about her not mentioning the footsteps

If you don't remember SAYING it do you remember DOING it????? Remember the DAY ... OMFG!!

in direct she said she heard Travis's footsteps "chasing" her...

What tells you there is no muscle control?

wasn't posed to me but since I feel the same way I'll share why I believe that to be true.

there is no muscle tone in his thigh, stomach, or really arm to my eye. This is not a picture of someone posing, or even an inadvertent shot between posed photos IMO. I feel strongly that the headless shot of him seated in the shower with legs pulled up to block his bits and pieces is him already injured. The body language also suggests this to me.

I realize the ME disagrees but I still strongly feel the gunshot was the first wound and the stabbing came after.

UGH at the judge for giving her time to rethink her stories.

She's not even sure she heard footsteps, she thinks she heard footsteps.

shes not even looking at Juan anymore.

Shes just looking at the jury.

I was wondering if she was going to remember or be reminded that she said on direct she heard Travis's foot steps while she was running down the hall. Funny after the lunch break she remembers to say it now.

For those who can't get live feed or watch but still have Internet access, you can still get the play by play on this live blog which is updated fairly fast...

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/28/jodi-arias-testifies-day-13-live-blog
It includes live tweets from Vinnie and Ryan...it will include the time questions are asked and how they are answered and does paraphrase some of the testimony, but it is how I quickly get caught up to speed when I have to work...and I come home not wanting to watch NG, JVM, etc....

IMO the photo of him sitting in the shower....he is holding his right arm up somewhere over his head. I don't think he was shot or injured in any way....yet

just my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member