jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there are 9 in his back alone clustered together. He wouldn't stand there for that. That happened IMO as he tried to escape crawling down that hallway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor Travis!

-------------------
Another fabrication. His throat is slit ear to ear including windpipe, vocal chords, jugular vein, carotid arteries, easphagus, and she thinks he's alive? BS..:what:
:seeya:

I don't post much, but I get so enraged listening to this evil s-- , this is about the slashing of TA neck. I worked for a vet and she was having a small cat tested for rabies, going to send the head to Cornell. She had a sharp scalpel, and had to cut through the neck, cut through the tendons, arteries etc. it took her a good few minutes to do this. The noise it made is hard to describe, crunching etc they only send the head for testing the brain. Can you imagine doing this to Poor Travis. Sorry for being so graphic.

Why such a stretch to make HER story true.

I believe the ME and the crime scene photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not suscribe to those opinions out of defense for her - I know she premeditated murder and committed a torturous heinous act and had intended to shoot *and* slice him to pieces - I'm just using plain old household common sense. You go after a muscular in-shape guy who was a high school wrestler....you take him down with a knife or a gun? I think she intended to use both- but I also think she's SMART enough to know which one would be more effective.

I'm not really having to stretch at all to think that the *intent* was to shoot first. I think a girl would be an idiot to choose a knife over a gun.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
I swear I just saw a couple of the jurors smile at Martinez as they took their seats. #jodiarias

No red swollen eyes and no runny red nose.

Of course beating addiction is quite an accomplishment, but um does she have to remind us every 10 seconds?

She does. Alcoholism is fatal disease, and those of us who have found recovery share it inasmuch as we are profoundly grateful for it.

stop this rolling crap, you were not rolling around, you confuse murdering him with some romp you had in utah or yreka

I think she is faking the cries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member