jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking again at the picture of his bottom half sitting in the shower, it almost looks like there is a pool of blood underneath him. Barely noticeable. Does anyone else see that?

I thought that at first too, but it's the shower drain.

So Jodi had Travis do all the poses, probably egging him on and saying how buff he was, and then had him face away with his back to her and she stabbed him in the back?
Is that what you guys/gals think?

No, there are 9 in his back alone clustered together. He wouldn't stand there for that. That happened IMO as he tried to escape crawling down that hallway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd also like to know what they were doing between 2 PM and 5:30 PM - I'm guessing she left, waited for the last roommate to leave, and then came back.

There is another picture of him in the shower where you can't see his head but his arm looks like it's slumped forward. I'm not sure why, but that picture is not included in this???

moo

That is a crime scene photo. All of the others in that link were taken by JA with TA's camera.

Tweet

l #JodiArias #LunchtimePool The line on her puking up her lunch is now 3-2. Place ya bets, place ya bets.

Sound .. she's taking the stand. Good. I thought we were going to get another hissy fit.

We're back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members