jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet of the day IMHO by someone named Andrea:

""Hello, my name is Juan Martinez. You killed Travis Alexander. Prepare to die." #jodiarias"

Amen sister! :peace:

I'll leave the forgiveness and acceptance of this monster to people with greater enlightment (or some BS like that) than me. I don't sympathize with anyone who supports or enables her for any reason. I reject those who stand by blindly or ignorantly and allow her to continue on with the war she continues to wage.

IMO in situations like these you find out who you are and what you believe in-- your character is revealed-- you choose a side and remaining neutral is just as bad.

Her attorneys are shameful. Not sure what the TH's motivations are--money, fame, new clients, controversy -- they hurt and hinder real people's real struggles.

Travis should be living his life right now. None of us should be here. Look what JA has done. So much evil, so much damage and pain.

It's infuriating.

and now I will be sipping something herbal and/or spiked. :cup:

Agree with you completely.

Hi, well it has been a looong time for me to come back to WS...after the FCA debacle... just very exhausted after that trial. I swore that I would not become invested in another high-profile trial again. I became weak and succumbed.

anyway, while watching the cross-exam this am, was anyone else reminded of the "she's my sister, she's my daughter" scene in Chinatown, between Jack N. and Faye Dunaway? Jack is yelling "I want the Truth! (hard slap to Faye's face), repeated about 4-5 times... applaud JM for his method and his patience with this pathological liar.

here is a link: http://movieclips.com/CJV5F-chinatown-movie-my-sister-my-daughter/

The look on his brothers face is very angry disgusted hatred! Reliving his brothers death may I say savage death.

he has looked that way EVERY day in court. I think JA just makes him sick.
and I dont blame any of them!!

Thanks! Isn't that funny!?

Yeppers!!!!!!! Not much difference from the other hand is there!
otherhand_zps50111c9c.jpg

LOL...

On one hand I admire anyone who has the courage to face their addiction and seek help. So I do admire that about her. On the other, she annoys the heck out of me. She has to YELL every thing.

Of course beating addiction is quite an accomplishment, but um does she have to remind us every 10 seconds?

So Jodi had Travis do all the poses, probably egging him on and saying how buff he was, and then had him face away with his back to her and she stabbed him in the back?
Is that what you guys/gals think?

Jodi testified that Travis would have friends over to watch the WWE. If Travis was right there and intent on hurting Jodi why didn't her grab her by her ankles when she rolled to the left and got up?

Jodi doesn't understand basic physic. She doesn't know about gravity and how it works. She doesn't understand that she could not of shot Travis the way she said. Juan will get her.

She's not even half as smart as she thinks she is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soooo who thinks they'll be coming back late from lunch? :waiting:

Man. It really struck me when Juan said something to the effect that when Travis was (allegedly) leaning over Arias, what if he was going to help her up.

If her story were real (and she were human) - that would have devastated her IMO. She displays no remorse at what has happened to Travis at all. It's all about her.

Yes, but she has made a show otherwise, has she not?

http://youtu.be/NERYgJoxpZo?t=25s

Yes. There is no muscle control. Wounded or mortally terrified and cowering IMO.

I agree but note that TA's arms/hands were not visible in that last photo, IIRC.

Perhaps his hands were already at his head due to the bullet wound???

Agreed, I had commented a few minutes before she started crying that I have been watching without sound, and if you didn't know what the case was about, you would think she was talking about something so benign by the way she looked, just so matter-of-fact.

That's a great point. There is never any emoting consistent with someone recalling an episode in which they were in fear for their life.

It crashed during the FCA verdict.......but many of us did the WS chat which is separate......there were lots and lotss in there, so you may wanna try that out in your planning as a backup. and things move real quick yet no refreshing.......just a chat scroll which is easy to follow!

There's so much going on already.... all the new side-threads... court observer thread, poll thread, excuses-to-call-in-sick-from-work thread, food-to-throw-at-your-family-instead-of-cooking-them-dinner thread.

I never know where I'm supposed to be anymore!

Chat seems like a good place to be when it gets busy.

Btw I am a fan of your use of COLORS :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member