jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeppers!!!!!!! Not much difference from the other hand is there!
otherhand_zps50111c9c.jpg

shes TOTALLY peeking at the picture :furious:

Jodi grabbed one, two, three tissues out of the box with anger not grief. This is not the part of the story she likes talking about. The part about the murder is boring to her, she wants to talk about the sex.

I agree w/ this! She seems so annoyed that she has to pretend to be upset! She loves the sex talk, but really doesn't feel she should be bothered about the murder.

Do not paste this in the forum (as it will blow the margins, but Torismom made this with the times and it should help!)
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/...a-a646-4866-822d-334ca76df08d_zpsa818715a.jpg

She pretended to want those pictures to make him as defenseless as possible so she could act out the scene from
"PSYCHO"
she places herself in movies...
and her voice is so darn...:read::violin::dj: annoying in those goofy recordings where she tricks him into talking about what they did.
So she could record how bad of a Mormon he is by doing all of that with her.

Why do I think a possible song lyric stuck in Jodi's head is "Despite All My Rage I'm Still Just a Rat in a Cage"

Considering how bloody the bathroom was, you'd think that it being kicked around would cause it to come into contact with more than just one pool of blood -- creating a bloody bullet shell. Instead it's very clean, except for sitting on dried blood. That's consistent with the gunshot coming last in the sequence of events.

I completely agree.

There is another picture of him in the shower where you can't see his head but his arm looks like it's slumped forward. I'm not sure why, but that picture is not included in this???

moo

Oh, well - I assumed this was all the pics. SO sorry! Dr. Drew had new pic's last night too.

I hear someone in the courtroom!

Gonna just pay attention and not post:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads