jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She stopped oral sex because it hurt. He had not shaved at that point.
In the last pic of his face, he was clean shaven.

I think it is because Juan may think he used the old style long single edge razor
and she used it on him at some point???
I am not sure but he is headed somewhere with it.

Just jumping off your post to say, there is no way if Travis was an abuser would he have stopped (the oral sex) bc she was complained about beard stubble hurting her ... abusers do not care if their beard stumble (or anything else) causes pain.
I continue to pray that this jury has got someone on there to help them define what a REAL abuser is like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't know whether JA shot or stabbed Travis first but I do believe that she wanted to stab him in any case. She actually photos of Travis being scared to death. Literally. I want to throw up! Whether she thought she'd first shoot him then torture him with a knife or the other way around. I don't know.

If he was an enraged wrestler bent on harming her, once she hit the floor, she's going nowhere.

FYI, I wouldn't assume that the jurors or Jodi even know what a body slam is.

"To body-slam is to pick someone's body up and slam it on the ground. (verb)
An example of a body-slam is when a wrestler picks his opponent up, lifts him over his head and then slams the opponent down hard onto the wrestling mat."

Source: yourdictionary.com

She would not have quickly rolled over and run away from him.

It never happened.

Not once, and certainly not twice...

Jodi testified that Travis would have friends over to watch the WWE. If Travis was right there and intent on hurting Jodi why didn't her grab her by her ankles when she rolled to the left and got up?

Jodi doesn't understand basic physic. She doesn't know about gravity and how it works. She doesn't understand that she could not of shot Travis the way she said. Juan will get her.

Yesterday she gave a lecture on eating vegetables... so nutritionist?
LOL...

On one hand I admire anyone who has the courage to face their addiction and seek help. So I do admire that about her. On the other, she annoys the heck out of me. She has to YELL every thing.

Betcha not. This is what she has been waiting for and she wants to win this "game." She will play this to the hilt, pity me, feel sorry for me, poor me, woe is me, poor victim me....

And I disagree also with the notion that she is breaking. No way no how. She has rehearsed this forever. She has all the attention. Under that wall of hair and behind those hands is a wall of steel. She's ready for battle. She is fortified.

She's not normal. She doesn't give a rat's butt about Travis' death or his family. She's glad he's dead. She wants to win and show the world how she's a "sex goddess who got abused and the guy deserved it." She wants to be the victor.

She is a rat, caught in a trap, and there is no way out. This afternoon - Monday - it makes no difference. Her time is up. :jail:

Jodi grabbed one, two, three tissues out of the box with anger not grief. This is not the part of the story she likes talking about. The part about the murder is boring to her, she wants to talk about the sex.

fovb6.jpg

I think the judge did a favor to Mr. Martinez by breaking for lunch early. jodi wanted to continue to present this desperate figure, unable to talk. She nipped that right in the bud. Now she's going to have to muster up those tears again and getting to that place (either emotionally or via acting) is not that easy for a sociopath to do back to back. Their acted crying jags usually take place in one sitting, not back to back and if she was really crying well, sociopaths do not feel the same level of anxiety as regular humans do so if she was crying about getting caught, she will recover during lunch and will tell herself she's still "winning".

I frankly think it was acting. Were there real tears? Probably, but she was acting. She has been doing this all her life to get out of trouble.

:clap:

Yes. There is no muscle control. Wounded or mortally terrified and cowering IMO.

I agree. IMHO, I think in the headshot, he looks a little confused and scared. I think he realizes why JA made him sit down for the photos at that point.

Do you think Nurmi will have JA on the stand for his redirect for a long time?

Do you think it'll be Nurmi or Willmott doing the redirect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487