jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My take is this...
self defense all you need to do is get away or retreat,
so let's take Jody's account of what happened (which it didn't)... when she rolled away from him and than ran down the hall, she said she didn't look at him or even know what he was doing at this point...then she goes into the closet and gets the gun, to me this is when the premeditation takes place, because she consciously goes into the closet and gets the gun for another confrontation...to me thats premeditation.

if any of that had actually happened, i agree, the moment she turned right, into the closet, instead of left, out of the bedroom, and then "remembered" he had a gun.. that's premeditation...

however, like you, i do not believe her version(s) of events, at all..

Funny tweet:

OH NO! #JODIARIAS WAS CRYING BECAUSE LOOK! NOW HER POINTER FINGER IS FRACTURED TOO! #FRAUD pic.twitter.com/OZh62RmOh1

Copy and past the link into the browser
https://twitter.com/JodiAriasGUILTY/status/307205520115245056/photo/1

(hope my link to your pic works for others) She must have forgot what finger to break.......... brain scramble and all!
BrainScramble2_Animation_zpseb7e6361.gif

-------------------
Another fabrication. His throat is slit ear to ear including windpipe, vocal chords, jugular vein, carotid arteries, easphagus, and she thinks he's alive? BS..:what:
:seeya:

Dead people continue to make noise after death.
They burp and pass gas...

Sometimes even 5 min later.

No, the headshot was taken after the sitting-at-the-bottom-of-the-shower picture. It was the last photo taken before his murder. The following pictures were the accidental ones.

Someone posted a link on this thread that shows all of the pictures in chronological order. The one of him sitting is the last shot taken.

-------------------
Another fabrication. His throat is slit ear to ear including windpipe, vocal chords, jugular vein, carotid arteries, easphagus, and she thinks he's alive? BS..:what:
:seeya:

The body still makes noises...so yes

Conversly, being amped up for a premeditated murder must provide one hell of an adrenaline rush. Enough to prepare, inflict the wounds, drag her victim, clean the crime scene, and bolt out for a drive through the desert.

The closest thing in my life when adrenaline must have flooded my system was years ago my young son started turning blue in his face and he was wheezing like a whistle. His mouth was wide open and there was something stuck way back in his small throat. Without thinking I grabbed one of his ankles and hoisted him upside down in the air and hit him on his back and the thing shot across the room. It was a whistle. We both sat on the ground for awhile like drunken sailors. He put a navy bean in his ear another time but that wasn't as scary.

Is it at all possible the shell was accidentally kicked onto the pool of blood?

I can't work it out either yet.

Yes, our esteemed poster, Madeline (somehow that spelling isn't looking right to me) did an experiment at home. With pasta and syrup. I wish I had saved one of the posts where she explains it.

I TOTALLY agree with you!

I think part of what makes sociopaths such good liars is that they weave parts of truths into their lies so that even *they* can have convictions in their own lies.

Having said that, I now 100% believe Jodi pulled a gun on him in the shower and tha last pose of him sitting down with that awful look on his face is her holding a gun on him while she is taunting him and taking his "pre-death" photo. I think just like the ninja story she told, that the gun actually did jam, and that he did actually come out of the shower and tried to disarm her out of REAL self defense. I think the pic of the camera dropping is her dropping the camera to free her hands and get the knife.

I think she tells parts of the truth when she very emphatic but NOT arrogant in her answers, and the way she emphasized that he body slammed her -absent of arrogance- seems to jive. She then grabbed the knife stabs him repeatedly , including the heart, which disables him and is the mortal wound. But she doesn't know that for sure, and by now she's probably freaked that the gun didn't go off so she shoots it into him anyway just to make sure he's dead and to see what the hell is wrong with the gun. Then at that point the rest is history. I do think parts of what she is saying are pieces of the truth - especially the ninja story- just maybe in slightly different order. Keep in mind, it was the female ninja who had the gun that jammed and was then body slammed (by Jodi). I think symbolically Jodi was actually describing what really happened with her(as the female ninja) and Travis(who tried to disarms her).

Why such a stretch to make HER story true.

I believe the ME and the crime scene photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES! And I want JA to explain what Travis is doing to her when she had to defend herself by stabbing him in the back!

Exactly. HOW the heck does a 5'8" 180 lb man, naked and wet and SITTING in the shower go from that position to body slam her, PICK her up? Slam her down to hit her head so hard she is either knocked out or dazed.

But seemingly incapacitated she can get up and over power this man with no clothes and get the best of him to the tune of a gun shot to the face and 29 deep stabs, and a throat slash and he never fights back?

Um, thats because it is impossible to have happened that way. wow, this better end well.

If Jodi had not started crying, she would be called cold and unfeeling. She had to cry. There was no other option. The talking heads on TV have zero analytical skills.

I don't think that's right but I'd have to look at the times on the pictures. Do you have that info?

The headshot is the last picture of his head. I'll agree with that.

I think the one where his legs are crossed and no head shown is the last picture before the camera is dropped.

As someone pointed out earlier:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

Headshot taken at 5:29:20, him on the floor of the shower (1st inadvertant shot) at 5:30:30, shot of ceiling over the shower at 5:31:14

Jodi is a terrible actress, that was the worst BS I have ever seen. Does she think anyone believed that? The shaky breathing as everyone stood was pathetic

Man. It really struck me when Juan said something to the effect that when Travis was (allegedly) leaning over Arias, what if he was going to help her up.

If her story were real (and she were human) - that would have devastated her IMO. She displays no remorse at what has happened to Travis at all. It's all about her.

Her luggage went into the house supposely in the middle of the night when she got there.

Her luggage left the house and was put back in the car after they woke from sleeping and had had sex. Jodi said the luggage was taken back out to her car sometime after 2 p.m.

Wow, seems like a lot of trouble for such a short visit. Something is off with this whole story. How are jurors perceiving this story? Do they believe Travis wanted her there to arrive in the middle of the night and leave soon after a short hour or two of sex?

How do we know she didn't drive off and come back to catch Travis unaware? Something is so hinky with this story that it screams of lies even before the actual murder took place.

She had it all rehearsed in her head.
She planned everything the day she killed Travis & on the stand in her head to play out her way.:panic: when she could not stick to HER plans on the stand today...
as long as the prosecutor keeps a mellow tone she responds without arguing.So? Should he handle her with a more calm question?
Or yell?
I say calm and steady...

also one thing that bothers me about her crying its just tears. when i cry my eyes turn red and swell like an allergic reaction. my nose turns red. my whole faces cries. not just my eyes.

its fake friggn crying

We saw what she looks like when she really cries. She came in to court the day she found out the whole sex phone call tape was going to be played and clearly she had been crying. A number of posters here have a screen grab of how she looked then.

That being said, I think she was crying. Because she realized that after four years of driving the Jodi train, she'd reached the station. Full stop.

I think there is a photo of him shaving with a regular razor not a straight razor. I think he may have used the brush and soap cup for the suds which is kind of a trendy thing to do....imo

Wow! My dad always used the brush thingy shaving cream and double sided razor blades in a holder thingy. He'd get a kick out of that being trendy now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody around here ever have the wind knocked out of them? Believe me the only thing a person does is writhes around on the ground like a fish gasping, trying to get air back into the lungs.

Both of my daughters ride horses and have been catapulted through the air at a fairly good clip. They are sitting on a horse that is over 5 feet off the ground. They have had the wind knocked out of them on more than one occasion and it sure did take them more than a few seconds to get off the ground as they tried to get their breath back. Like everything else JA says, I don't believe a word of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor