jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the headshot was taken after the sitting-at-the-bottom-of-the-shower picture. It was the last photo taken before his murder. The following pictures were the accidental ones.

No, I think you're wrong about that. I'm not talking about the photo where he is clearly dead in the shower (the crime scene photo). I'm talking about the one that came after the headshot and before the ceiling photo.

thank you, I agree. It is the first thing I noticed when the fake break down started. as soon as those hands came up to hide her face I thought, huh, lookey there, no hideously deformed crook in her finger. St Jodi Of Arias has been cured!

I think the earlier cross by JM about her wonky finger has given her something else to have to remember as she undergoes cross. :p

That string of testimony was a bit confusing, IMO. It did seem JA was mixing in a second incident (where a shaving photo apparently became TA's MySpace profile photo) on the videotape. But I do think the point was made that TA had indeed shaved June 4, contrary to what JA had testified during cross. I hope JM makes it more clear later.

She's trying to say she lied to det. Flores (again) by telling him about an incident that happened another time, but saying it's what happened on June 4.

Do I have that right?

TravSibs_zpsf1b3d1a9.jpg

Will they see some justice today?

The look on his brothers face is very angry disgusted hatred! Reliving his brothers death may I say savage death.

No, I think you're wrong about that. I'm not talking about the photo where he is clearly dead in the shower (the crime scene photo). I'm talking about the one that came after the headshot and before the ceiling photo.

That's correct. It was not the last picture taken.

When Jodi was talking about Travis owning that gun, didn't she say that he told her it wasn't loaded?

Now of course, I DON'T believe he owned the gun BUT if she sipposedly believed it wasn't loaded then WHY would she run for that unloaded gun to protect herself, not to mention that going into the closet now blocked her exit from the room so she in essence would be cornering herself.

Seriously, she is such a liar. She should be so thankful that "liar liar, pants in fire" doesn't happen in real life. She would have spontaneously combusted years ago.

Absolutely. She says HE told her it was unloaded. So if She thinks it isn't loaded...and he says it isn't loaded...WHY would she have thought he'd be threateneded or intimidated by an unloaded gun? Its just another hole in her swiss cheese stories

Remember that teenage boy who shot his sister and then his mother? That 911 call that was so shocking because he was so calm? He stated how it surprised him that the one shot did not kill his sister, that it was nothing like you see on television or in the movies and that it was actually hard, it was actually horrible.
That was using a gun to kill someone.

Quoting myself to explain that he said it was hard meaning they just don't die, that his sister screamed and yelled at him and how shocked he was that it wasn't like it is in the movies and television.

well, consider this--if you are going to confront a big, strong man, which he was, and try to kill him while he is awake and you have your choice of a gun or a knife--which would you chose?

Jodi planned to shoot and kill him in the shower, IMO, No MESS--and if she had succeeded, and taken the camera when she left, she would have gotten away with it. It would have been the perfect crime.

But the toy gun jammed.

This is just my opinion, but it's the one that makes the most sense to me. The ME has his opinion and other docs disagree with him. It's not like the forensics or medical details can give us an irrefutable picture of how it happened. It's opened to debate. Too much decomposition, for one. And the crime scene was tampered with for another.

Everyone who thinks Jodi is stupid should consider how close she came to the perfect crime.

She still might get off, for all we know.

I TOTALLY agree with you!

I think part of what makes sociopaths such good liars is that they weave parts of truths into their lies so that even *they* can have convictions in their own lies.

Having said that, I now 100% believe Jodi pulled a gun on him in the shower and tha last pose of him sitting down with that awful look on his face is her holding a gun on him while she is taunting him and taking his "pre-death" photo. I think just like the ninja story she told, that the gun actually did jam, and that he did actually come out of the shower and tried to disarm her out of REAL self defense. I think the pic of the camera dropping is her dropping the camera to free her hands and get the knife.

I think she tells parts of the truth when she very emphatic but NOT arrogant in her answers, and the way she emphasized that he body slammed her -absent of arrogance- seems to jive. She then grabbed the knife stabs him repeatedly , including the heart, which disables him and is the mortal wound. But she doesn't know that for sure, and by now she's probably freaked that the gun didn't go off so she shoots it into him anyway just to make sure he's dead and to see what the hell is wrong with the gun. Then at that point the rest is history. I do think parts of what she is saying are pieces of the truth - especially the ninja story- just maybe in slightly different order. Keep in mind, it was the female ninja who had the gun that jammed and was then body slammed (by Jodi). I think symbolically Jodi was actually describing what really happened with her(as the female ninja) and Travis(who tried to disarms her).

Her luggage went into the house supposely in the middle of the night when she got there.

Her luggage left the house and was put back in the car after they woke from sleeping and had had sex. Jodi said the luggage was taken back out to her car sometime after 2 p.m.

Wow, seems like a lot of trouble for such a short visit. Something is off with this whole story. How are jurors perceiving this story? Do they believe Travis wanted her there to arrive in the middle of the night and leave soon after a short hour or two of sex?

How do we know she didn't drive off and come back to catch Travis unaware? Something is so hinky with this story that it screams of lies even before the actual murder took place.

Man JVM works my last nerve!

What is she anyway? Besides a screaming recovered alcoholic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM -- The evil spawn of LaToya Jackson & Eva Longoria!??!?!??!

Man JVM works my last nerve!

What is she anyway? Besides a screaming recovered alcoholic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is also a recovering mullet-aholic. Sorry I needed to smile. This is so intense. I feel so badly for his family.

Also, the State needs to subpoena her freaky courtroom friend who has been corresponding with her in jail so he can testify that he told her to cover her face with her hands and hair when stuff got embarrassing or upsetting for her on the stand. If the jury still has one iota of sympathy for her at all, they definitely won't after that.

Zoey - Sorry your sister has to go to the hospital - I hope she will be ok. I also want to welcome you to our state!!! Wish I could sit and have a drink with you. :)

Radar online is good source...:great:

Anybody around here ever have the wind knocked out of them? Believe me the only thing a person does is writhes around on the ground like a fish gasping, trying to get air back into the lungs.

I have and I agree. There are no "levels" of having the wind knocked out of you. There is no way you can have the wind knocked out of you a "little bit". She is so ridiculous. :doh:

OMG!!! Maybe that's what she slit his throat with???

I think there is a photo of him shaving with a regular razor not a straight razor. I think he may have used the brush and soap cup for the suds which is kind of a trendy thing to do....imo

I dunno. She stopped the drama queen from prejudicing the jury for more than a few minutes. I doubt Mr. Martinez minded. He gets her again, after her baloney sandwich.

I'd like to share your confidence in that regard.

I wonder if JM's next question, ever so soflty, would have been "Did you really think you would get away with murdering Travis Alexander, Miss Arias?"

Then the Nurmi objection sustained.

Then JM asks, "Did Travis cry when you plunged that knife into his chest? Did he cry as he was trying to block the knife as you were butchering his hands and arms? Did Travis cry when you slashed that knife across his throat and the blood began to spurt?"

"Miss Arias, are you crying now because you butchered Travis Alexander, or because you fear being held accountable for it?"

I hope he's able to do what it takes to slip the murder account out of her, no matter how long it takes.

So you think in the picture I call 'last alive' photo, sitting, head not visible, that he's already wounded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor