jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Judge Belvin Perry back right now !! He would never put up with this crap.

How can she do that without the jury seeing the shackles?

That's why the sidebar was called. They will see her stun belt if she stands up. It's why the Judge has her get on the stand before the Jury is brought into Court. They never see her walk to the witness stand.

I think this is being done outside of the jury presence and off-camera because it was not acted out in direct, so theoretically, she shouldn't be acting it out on cross. Martinez just needs to know how she is explaining him coming at her, because the bullet went in the right temple on the SIDE of his face, and came out his left cheek IIRC. In other words, doesn't match the bullet wound if he was coming straight at her....

It is ridiculous that the jury cannot be present when she ties herself to a "fact" in her story.

I'd like to say once again if that was me on the stand I would be a mass of quivering goo by now.
:eek:
Uh huh. I would've been on my knees begging the jury for mercy three minutes into testimony on Day One.

Of course I don't have the brazen psychopathic chutzpah Jodi does though. :bateyes:

Woah! Gave everybody the boot? Get that woman up off her duff and show the nonsense.

And look at these TH, 'mistake to let JA control things'. Let her, it is utterly ridiculous and let the jury get a good visual demonstration before their long weekend!

This is awesome! Unless she is telling the truth there is no way her demonstration will line up with the bullet trajectory.

She really, really needs to stop talking. She walked right into this one all by herself for no other reason than to hear herself talk.

Did you see how stunned she looked?

And I do think that is why Juan has put up with a lot of her excess words, she walks right into the trap.

Speculation ... perhaps they are just gonna remove the shackles which is why they excused the jury, and then the entire courtroom. Need to still be sure she is 'secured' and won't run if she gets unshackled.

That's what happens when you have a big, nasty mouth and you use words like 'linebacker' without actually thinking things through.

I was hoping that after lunch recess arias would confess the truth and plead for death like she said she would ask for in 48 hour show shes a lying wonder!

She will be a nervous wreck coming up with a maneuver that she knows he will dismantle no matter what.

She's sunk no matter what position she demonstrates and she knows it - because she knows that it never happened that way and that the forensics don't support it

I suppose that is why she takes the stand before the jury comes in every time too, to hide the fact that she's wearing that thing.

I would give up cheese and carbs permanently to be court clerk in that room right now and able to listen to the sidebars!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polkaroo9