jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinnie is gonna bust a n*t!!! Hes so excited lol

2v8qrnd.jpg

Make sure the killer doesn't have any sharp pencils stubs on her when she tackles Juan.

Why can't the jury see her act this out?!

Where are the lawyers?
Minor?
Az?
Gitana?

Please help me to understand this.

Ummm , I'm a criminal attorney and I'm having a total WTH moment in here. Even I can't figure out why the jury is gone much less the gallery. This is really strange. :waitasec:

It's okay to let her lunge - she's wearing the stun belt.

i nearly blew coca-cola all over my monitor the look Jodi gave Juan when he said stand up and act it out... she was like uh-oh....

What good does it do if the jury doesn't see?
i missed the point'

can't see how it would play well with the jury if she offered it up and then they don't get to see it....she was nervous--didn't expect anyone to call her bluff

Bet Juan reenacts for the jury whatever maneuver she pulls out of her bumkuss

If they're taking off her shock belt I sure hope they put a few snipers on her while this demo goes on.

How could she shoot him in the forehead if he's charging her with his head down?

the trajectory is all off if she said he was coming at him and she shot him. How does she shoot him at that location when the spent .25 caliber round was located near one of the sinks in the master bath?

I thought she was in the middle of the bathroom where the tub was, and not near the sinks. I am so confused!

MOO

Mel

This is awesome! Unless she is telling the truth there is no way her demonstration will line up with the bullet trajectory.

She really, really needs to stop talking. She walked right into this one all by herself for no other reason than to hear herself talk.

Did you see how stunned she looked?

Yep that whole lying gig seems to creep back in & get her every time, darn it! :) *sarcasm*

Well, serves her right for suggesting it...Somewhere right now, as we wait, she's having to show JM what she means. That's fine.

moo

i think JM wants her to keep standing to demonstrate how much time it takes to stab 29 times...

I want Judge Belvin Perry back right now !! He would never put up with this crap.

Hate to disagree, but I do. Judge Perry put up with an insurmountable volume of BS that should never have been tolerated.

That's it for me. I guess I'll watch this on Youtube later. 5 minute break :waitasec:

:eek:fftobed:

Hope you feel better and catch up on your rest, SD! You may have a Jodi re-enactment to entertain you this evening!

Release the kracken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members