jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What good does it do if the jury doesn't see?
i missed the point'

Is it possible they'll remove the stun device so that she can demonstrate this for the jury? That's the only way it would make sense, imv.

The look on her face when JM said show us come on get up & show us then she looks at Nurmi.. it's like Holy Chit Idk what to do!

I was thinking maybe they are letting her demonstrate ONLY for purposes of the prosecutor being able to better understand WHAT she is describing so he can properly finish examining her. Yet, without prejudicing her case in front of jury with stunbelt on..and without making her a public spectacle?

So is Juan Martinez CONCEDING that he was SHOT first? IS this going to HURT the Prosecution in their making her act this out? I hope this doesn't backfire into an OJ moment? Good Gorsh!!! Fat Murmi Squirmi has to get his fat butt into the middle of it all.

No, no, no he's not conceding anything. The TH is very bad at lawyering if he believes that kind of logic.

It sure took Nurmi a long time to ask to approach about to Linebacker demonstration. JA was just sitting there like :confused:

2v8qrnd.jpg

Was this the moment the nut busted? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She wont get up...... bwhahahahaha

cause she knows it didnt happen and she cant act out something that did not happen.

Oh, I think she can -- but she will be "stuck" with it from then on. She has to somehow account for the downward track of the bullet. She remembered that much, now didn't she? Grrrrrr.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
Two deputies just went into the courtroom. We're all still waiting in the hall. #JodiArias

Does anyone remember where Travis' gun shot wound entered? Is it consistent with what she is saying? I though he was shot in the side of the head and the bullet lodged in his sinus. Thank you.

The bullet entered above his right brow and lodged in his left upper cheek.
Couldn't have had his head down in this position for the shot, so she had to have stabbed him first - while he was in the shower.

That whole loop de loop through the closet never happened. JMO

What probably happened: TA was sitting on shower stall floor, possibly with gun shot to head, and then lunged out of shower stall surprising JA who then lost control of the camera (ceiling photo taken accidentally).

That's why this "linebacker" story, TA coming from the seated position and reaching for her waist. JMO

I have faith in Juan. I don;t think he'd let her go this far unless he has it covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo