jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know... that "I'd rather not do it" sounded suspiciously like "I don't want to wreck anyone's marriage."

Arias said on direct , when she was running down the hall, "I don't know why I didn't go out the (bedroom) door. The closet door was open, so I just went there."
I hope Juan brings this up.

i nearly blew coca-cola all over my monitor the look Jodi gave Juan when he said stand up and act it out... she was like uh-oh....

Yup. And for the first time this afternoon she turned and looked at Juan after he told her to get up. The look she gave him was priceless.

All that ran through my head was "made you look!"

I love that her big mouth caused this! All of her expanding her answers! :great:

It frustrates me becuase they give her control and its bs. The judge should have made her do it IMO

I wish they could make her reinact how she high jumped onto the shelf in the closet to grab the gun way in the back!!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 921 (475 members and 446 guests)

Arizona Cardinals linebackers just put their cell phones in the off position in fear of having to be called to testify.

They want no part of this.:great:

These THs on HLN are idiots! This fool on there right now is saying what a mistake JM is making by having her demonstrate. Like HE knows more than JM or his strategy!

IF you are a REAL attorney, Mr. Talking Head, go attend to your attorney business and quit trying to sound like you know more than Mr. Juan "King" Martinez!

@fatnurmi We're screwed.

Juuuuuuust teasing. :great:

Maybe Juan should just re-enact it all including the 29 stab wounds....I can think back to that hardcore prosecutor in Texas who handled the case of the housewife that stabbed her husband in the bed and re-enacted it (on a bed) in the courtroom...I think the case got booted on appeal because of that, but I would still love to see it.

Wait, why isn't the jury supposed to know she is and has been in jail? In fact, how do they not already know? I mean she's been in jail for over 4 years right? I didn't even really follow this case until the trial started and I know that. And for them, it's a local case! I'm all the way in NY. I must be missing something here. Can anyone explain?

I believe the jury isn't supposed to know she's in jail because it implies that she committed a crime. She hasn't been convicted of any crime, so it is not fair to the defendant to have that implication in the jury's mind.

With that said, given the many barely cryptic remarks about her living in jail, there is NO WAY they don't know she's in jail. For instance, her stating "The closet is bigger than my cell."

There probably aren't many human beings on this earth that don't understand cell=jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth