jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
Judge Stephens made a record of my objection and asked me to leave anyway. Let's see what happens at 4:15.

Crap, what a god awful time to have to leave to pick up the munchkin from school!!

I hope they don't pull a JA and pretend to forget to turn on the court cameras :p

It's voir dire, isn't it? He made an objection so the judge wan;ts to see whether the objection makes sense. What I don;t get is why the cameras were shut off and the gallery empited. But I do understand why the jury was sent out.

I think that you are right. It totally caught me off guard. Reenactments are done all of the time. I couldn't figure out the objection but I bet it was that JM is not the same size as TA so it wouldn't be a fair and accurate depiction of the event. Maybe????

That whole loop de loop through the closet never happened. JMO

What probably happened: TA was sitting on shower stall floor, possibly with gun shot to head, and then lunged out of shower stall surprising JA who then lost control of the camera (ceiling photo taken accidentally).

That's why this "linebacker" story, TA coming from the seated position and reaching for her waist. JMO

I don;t see how this would be possible. He wouldn't have been able to lunge after being shot in the head. Move, maybe, but lunge?

The bullet entered above his right brow and lodged in his left upper cheek.
Couldn't have had his head down in this position for the shot, so she had to have stabbed him first - while he was in the shower.

She could have shot him first as he was sitting in the shower. Why does it have to be she stabbed him first?

In Session ‏@InSession
RT @ryansmithtv: #JodiArias reenactment of killing moment is BAD for her. If anything doesn't sound right she could be toast.

lol

IIRC, didn't she say on direct that she pulled the stool over to get the gun down??? :waitasec:

She had used the stool when she found it... According to Jodi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im willing to bet that when they come back, they will recess for the day.

This is just going to be too much for Jodi. (sarcasm)

Wait, why isn't the jury supposed to know she is and has been in jail? In fact, how do they not already know? I mean she's been in jail for over 4 years right? I didn't even really follow this case until the trial started and I know that. And for them, it's a local case! I'm all the way in NY. I must be missing something here. Can anyone explain?

The court believes that the jury seeing her shackled or whatever will prejudice the jury's view of her. It is a place of magical thinking.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they'd built a mock bathroom / closet area based on the dimensions of TA's house? I'd love to see her climb up onto that closet wall to get that gun! :)

In Session ‏@InSession
RT @ryansmithtv: #JodiArias reenactment of killing moment is BAD for her. If anything doesn't sound right she could be toast.

If ANYTHING? Seriously! She's been toast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone still has the seal, right?? Some posta I can't tell if they are talking about a hypothetical reenactment or the real deal??

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

picture.php

LINEBACKER

1:30 PM

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

At 4:15, the judge will hear a motion from the AZ Republic and 12News regarding the way the judge asks the press and public to leave.

Well that's much more than "just 5 minutes."

C'mon! Let's continue with this debacle.

The trajectory and physics won't work for her no matter how low she tries to make him--he's coming at her (so she says) yet the shot was to the side, lodging in the other side of his face/cheek area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth