jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calling it right now, the linebacker position will NOT match to the impact point in his right forehead and travel to his left cheek.

The THs are idiots, ITA. Most are defense attorneys who are 1) against the DP and 2) want Juan to wrap it up fast on the stand so the jury can't see who she really is because there will be NO meaningful mitigation to save her life. She is on trial for her life. She is an arrogant murdering sociopath. The longer she is on the stand the more it resonates with the jury exactly WHO she is, WHAT she is, and the only real justice for Travis is to put her down. She cannot and will not be rehabilitated.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
At 4:15, the judge will hear a motion from the AZ Republic and 12News regarding the way the judge asks the press and public to leave.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
Is #JodiArias acting out the scene for the judge and attorneys only? That's what some speculate out in the hallway. We shall see.

It frustrates me becuase they give her control and its bs. The judge should have made her do it IMO

I have no doubt that the judge will make her do it. She just wants to see it first, because Nurmi objected. So, they are probably removing her shackels, having her demonstrate. Then everyone will come back, and she can show us all!

Hey Juan offered to let her have no more memory!!!!
She could have just said she didn't remember anything else.

She opined that she remembered more.

Looks like we found the missing rope!!!

2v8qrnd.jpg

Release the kracken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh:

from AZ reporter's twitter feed:

I objected to being ordered to leave this time. The judge asked if any of the lawyers objected to the presence of the press. Nurmi did.

Judge Stephens made a record of my objection and asked me to leave anyway. Let's see what happens at 4:15.

apparently judge will hear his argument at 4:15

what the TH are NOT realizing is - Juan is disproving Arias' theory not the states.

3 years expired Coca Cola. Opened it. Smells normal. Working up courage to taste it - now that I am curious about Coke, Gas Cans and Spam

Coke and Spam last for YEARS. You'll be right, but if you start posting in a deluded fashion is there someone we should call?

He has to.. that is how he gets her. She has to tell her ridiculous story. And the more detail the better. Because Juan is going to turn it around against the actual evidence and hang her on it. IT could not have happened the way she said. IT is impossible.

Will experts be brought in to testify that it is impossible ??

So is Juan Martinez CONCEDING that he was SHOT first? IS this going to HURT the Prosecution in their making her act this out? I hope this doesn't backfire into an OJ moment? Good Gorsh!!! <mod snip> Murmi Squirmi has to get his fat butt into the middle of it all.

he is NOT conceeding the shot was first. He is pointing out that this is not plausible due to the forensic evidence.

I wish they could make her reinact how she high jumped onto the shelf in the closet to grab the gun way in the back!!

YES..THIS
I wish Juan would have brought in an exact replica of the shelves and lets see her crawl up to the top and reach in the corner.

Anybody in their right mind knows that at least one hand would have to be on the shelf so you dont fall backwards and then at least 1 foot on probably step 2 or step 3.

I bet she would have had difficulty even reaching to that corner.

This could have been the sealed deal if he would have done this.

I think Juan needs more visual aids like this.

It's been longer than 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth