jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, why isn't the jury supposed to know she is and has been in jail? In fact, how do they not already know? I mean she's been in jail for over 4 years right? I didn't even really follow this case until the trial started and I know that. And for them, it's a local case! I'm all the way in NY. I must be missing something here. Can anyone explain?

Yes, in fact earlier today she testified in front of the jury that Travis's closet is bigger than the cell she lives in.

She probably did a face plant during her reenactment and is at the E. R. with a broken nose

I would be scared to be in the room with her if she was unshackled. That girl is bat**it crazy!

Does anyone remember where Travis' gun shot wound entered? Is it consistent with what she is saying? I though he was shot in the side of the head and the bullet lodged in his sinus. Thank you.

Wasn't he shot above the right eyebrow, with the bullet landing in his left cheek?

LOL Imagine everyone out in the hallway all of a sudden seeing JM run out of the courtroom. Would have scared the pee out of me. She's loose!!!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
Judge Stephens made a record of my objection and asked me to leave anyway. Let's see what happens at 4:15.

And the press should win any motion they bring. Kicking the jury out was proper. Kicking out the press was not appropriate in my opinion.

If HLN takes any commercial breaks, something serious is going to go down... like my tv... out the window...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor