jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand. But, don't forget, she didn't leave the crime scene alone. She stayed there for a while and messed with it. She could have stayed in his house for as long as 3 hours. So if she is throwing water on the bathroom floor, leaving the room, and coming back, movig his body into the shower, washing it down, wiping things down, etc--that bullet casing could have been manipulated to end up where it did.

Don't forget, just because we cannot see blood on it with the naked eye in the crime scene photo, does not mean there is no blood on it.

How could she have stayed in the house for up to 3 hours? As far as she knew, the roommate was due home between 6-6:30. imo

Ugggh! I'm not feeling well and I'm exhausted, but I'm putting all of my effort into staying awake. I don't want to miss a minute of the afternoons testimony. :what:

Go outside and round up the emus! This afternoon is gonna be epic! Ya can't miss it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the Casey Anthony trial everyone has lost their faith in the justice system. It's like we need this trial to prove that someone who's guilty can be convicted and get a fitting sentence.

I'm looking at a collage of the shower pictures (found it online somewhere).

The accidental picture of the ceiling is taken at 5:31:14. The next picture of Travis down with blood is at 5:32:16. So she ran to the closet after that and in one minute manages to run to get the closet, close the door, get the gun, run back and shoot/stab him 28 times and cut his throat? What?

I'm looking at a collage of the shower pictures (found it online somewhere).

The accidental picture of the ceiling is taken at 5:31:14. The next picture of Travis down with blood is at 5:32:16. So she ran to the closet after that and in one minute manages to run to get the closet, close the door, get the gun, run back and shoot/stab him 28 times and cut his throat? What?

That's what she's trying to sell. Anyone that buys it needs to get their head checked.

I like what this body language expert is saying-that it wasn't real tears, it was because she was caught.

Body language expert--

It's the 'I'm caught' type of crying

She is blocking her face with her hand

It's not real tears but oh my gosh I'm caught now

Right before that her 'yeses' changed, more sighing, oh no oh no then the tears came.

every time she uses that phrase 'body slammed' there is no fear emitted in her voice.

Since JA keeps saying to everyone that she had ideas of what type of photos to take of him in the shower, I wonder if she had told him they would do the Psycho shower scenes (since her photos seem to mimic the original movie), and he didn't know until she actually plunged the knife into him the first time that it was going to be a real scene.

crying.gif

I believe the gunshot was last, she only did it to confuse the police and maybe try to make it look like a break in or some other kind of crime/attack

I agree with you 100%, we will never know why for sure but in addition to those reasons I believe it maybe simply because he was making horrible noises. I have seen a throat slashing video and the viewing is hard but listening to the sounds is nearly impossible to handle. Of course this is jmo.

BBM - I dont believe this to be correct. TA had roommates that were to be home at 6 or so. Although one of the roommates was late that day, I dont believe she would have known that.

She would have wanted to get out of there ASAP. Thats why everything was just scattered everywhere and such. I believe that if she would have stayed longer, the clean up would have been MUCH better.

JMO

Correct, and her phone calls on the road (once she got across state lines and put her battery sim card back in) show that she left right after which could be calculated by the distance she travelled. She cleaned up a little, dumped some items in the washer, and left.

Go outside and round up the emus! This afternoon is gonna be epic! Ya can't miss it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patti Wood, a body language expert, is on HLN saying that her crying is because she realizes she's been caught. I agree this afternoon's testimony is going to be EPIC!

He ran at her like a line backer? Man did JM destroy her direct testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro