jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8755703&postcount=216

Pictures in chronological order

attachment.php

Body language expert on IS said Jodi was fake crying. She said it was just an "I am caught" reaction. Said no body movements to back it up. Said whole testimony has been fake.

Geeez I must also be an expert now!

Big fat duh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis is trying to get on top of Jodi while the both are on the ground in the bathroom. So how does Ms Lightning fast jump up, sprint down the hallway, enter the walk in closet, grab the stool and move it over to the shelve that has the gun on it, get on the stool to reach up on the highest shelf and??????????????? what is Travis doing ?????????? helping Jodi off the stool so she won't fall while she shoots him?

She almost decapitated him, stabbed him 29 times, wallowed in his blood, and then she suddenly gets grossed out by the sounds of him dying?

Well, assuming she has never killed anyone before, she probably thought it would be more like the movies, quick & easy... it was quick, but maybe not so easy or pretty....

I don't understand why Jodi was crying. I thought she had a "morbid curiosity" to see the photos.

I'm curious how she is going to fit, dropping camera, body slam, her little run and grabbing gun, stabbing 29 times, shotting him, cutting his throat, dragging him back to shower fit in with the timeline of the last shot of Travis alive and the first photo where is obviously dead. In 2 minutes?

well he certainly doesn't look happy in any of those pictures, does he? And, for someone who is always mugging for the camera, he looks deadly serious in every one of them--which is why I think she was holding the gun on him while taking the pictures and ordering him into poses.

Exactly. I think so too...she is ambidextrious, remember?

She almost decapitated him, stabbed him 29 times, wallowed in his blood, and then she suddenly gets grossed out by the sounds of him dying?

grossed out? no, thought he might be alive still? yes

Once.
IT WAS VERY SCARY!!
It took me several min to recover.

I have too but not in a life and death situation - so I don't know how long it would take to recover if you have all the adrenaline which makes you impervious to pain.

If he was an enraged wrestler bent on harming her, once she hit the floor, she's going nowhere.

FYI, I wouldn't assume that the jurors or Jodi even know what a body slam is.

"To body-slam is to pick someone's body up and slam it on the ground. (verb)
An example of a body-slam is when a wrestler picks his opponent up, lifts him over his head and then slams the opponent down hard onto the wrestling mat."

Source: yourdictionary.com

She would not have quickly rolled over and run away from him.

It never happened.

Not once, and certainly not twice...

The look on Jodi's face as JM asks about a very fit, standing Travis not being able to catch her as she rolled and ran down the hall was the exact look that my own little princesses had when Mama caught them with their little hands in the cookie jar. BUSTED.

I will never understand these conspiracy theories.

You are wrong on several counts. First of all, it is impossible for the picture of him in the shower to be taken after she shot him. Why? Because that picture was taken BEFORE the headshot and the headshot clearly shows no bullet wound.

Second of all, very clear testimony from the medical examiner explains why he was shot last.

Third of all, based on the fact that he was shot last and would have been incapacitated by them, it is not necessary to speculate on a particular angle of entry because she could have placed him in any position she wanted to before shooting him.

I think the headshot was taken BEFORE the sitting-at-the-bottom-of-the-shower picture.

And it certainly isn't a conspiracy theory to think he was shot first. Who would be involved in this conspiracy? Just Jodi AFAIK. It is not unreasonable for a fellow WS'er to note the obvious fact that the sitting-in-the-bottom-of-the-shower picture shows a curious lack of muscle control, almost as if the person were unconscious.

Must be that head injury from the body slam.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member