jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the morning's testimony since I had to miss it.

Why does this judge allow all these speaking objections? I thought those were verboten. Nurmi gets away with a lot in that courtroom, IMO.

Watch again!!!!! SHE WAS PEEKING THROUGH HER FINGERS AT THE PHOTO.
she WAS just refusing to comply.
IMO
Does anyone else see this?

Yes.

In fact, she continued to answer the questions while 'sobbing'.

Judge Stephens hosed JM and the State's case by breaking "in that moment" to quote a certain lying murderess.

Anybody around here ever have the wind knocked out of them? Believe me the only thing a person does is writhes around on the ground like a fish gasping, trying to get air back into the lungs.
Yes, in high school, playing a pickup game of touch football with my boyfriend and his friends. His friend who was much bigger than me unintentionally tackled me so hard, it knocked the wind out of me. It was very scary! The force unhooked my bra strap when I fell backwards on the ground.

Looking again at the picture of his bottom half sitting in the shower, it almost looks like there is a pool of blood underneath him. Barely noticeable. Does anyone else see that?

it is the shower drain.

I have questions for you Jodi:
Don't you have copies of you all your court documents in your cell?
Do you have copies of those crime scene photos in your cell?

Does she actually get to have all the evidence in her cell...so she could look at the crime scene photos anytime she wanted to...TIA

I still do not get where the inadvertent photos come into play...the ones with blood....did she go retrieve the camera from the floor at some point before she ran into the closet? Help

She never went into the closet. It accidentally took the dragging photo and the one after.

Oh he will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She'll weep like a baby, yet didn't even blink when she saw them on direct. It pisses me off!!

She showed no remorse earlier, and none now. She may be regretful that she got caught but she is not remorseful for doing it. There is a difference, and I hope the jury remembers that.

TravSibs_zpsf1b3d1a9.jpg

Will they see some justice today?

I didn't say there wasn't any blood on the casing, just that it was shiny, sitting on a puddle of blood - and the puddle doesn't appear to have any indication that anyone tried to clean it up.

I think it was her "goodbye" to him - just before she went downstairs, IMHO.

Of course, the shell might have jammed in the barrel at first and been dislodged later. I haven't completely worked that part out yet lol. :)

4_zps083e0acc.png
[/IMG]

Allfingers look fine today

thank you, I agree. It is the first thing I noticed when the fake break down started. as soon as those hands came up to hide her face I thought, huh, lookey there, no hideously deformed crook in her finger. St Jodi Of Arias has been cured!

Ok I missed some parts of this am testimony darn! Had other things I had to do.

Are there links to some videos of this mornings testimony?

I believe the rewind and stuff was for editing ---they didn't show the picture thiey removed it.

My bet is, after lunch, they recess till Monday because Jodi will be so overcome!

NO!!!!! I hope not!!!!!!!! This is what we've been waiting for and I will be devastated if we have to wait until Monday for the rest of it!

if I was on this jury and they came back from lunch and tried to get the judge to recess until next week.....I swear I'd risk getting arrested but I don't think I'd show back up the following week. I'd be so irritated at how long they're dragging this out, I'd be pissed.

At the end when Jodi was "crying" and she answered "I don't know" to Juans questions about shooting and stabbing, she did NOT sound like she was crying! She was faking it!

Looking again at the picture of his bottom half sitting in the shower, it almost looks like there is a pool of blood underneath him. Barely noticeable. Does anyone else see that?

This has been discussed before and one of the analysts on tv identified that as most likely the silver shower drain plate

Yes.

In fact, she continued to answer the questions while 'sobbing'.

Judge Stephens hosed JM and the State's case by breaking "in that moment" to quote a certain lying murderess.

I dunno. She stopped the drama queen from prejudicing the jury for more than a few minutes. I doubt Mr. Martinez minded. He gets her again, after her baloney sandwich.

What is the eopic moment, I just got home from work. Is there a link? TIA.

Anybody around here ever have the wind knocked out of them? Believe me the only thing a person does is writhes around on the ground like a fish gasping, trying to get air back into the lungs.

I haven't experienced that but have had a couple of asthma attacks that made me feel like I was gasping for my last breath. No way would I have been able to "run" anywhere in that condition! My only thought is to try to catch my breath and get to my nearest inhaler (I have them in several rooms). It is beyond scary :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member