jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone have the floorplan handy??? Please? I'm curious about what he means when he's asking about where she was.

So apparently the consensus is it's a shower drain. Makes more sense. Thanks sleuthers!

At the end when Jodi was "crying" and she answered "I don't know" to Juans questions about shooting and stabbing, she did NOT sound like she was crying! She was faking it!

I think she is sobbing and it has nothing to do with remorse or shame. I think she is physically exhausted and knows that her story is crumbling and it pisses her off so badly it makes her cry. Like a selfish kid throwing a tantrum.

OT commercial for sharp knife on TV. It's called "Edge of Glory"!!!

In her crying performance today, did anyone else notice that JA is positioning her pointer finger almost exactly like the "broken" ring finger...can you be double jointed and make your fingers look crooked like this?

Looking again at the picture of his bottom half sitting in the shower, it almost looks like there is a pool of blood underneath him. Barely noticeable. Does anyone else see that?

YES! I feel like I'm the only one who sees it and was starting to doubt my eyes. Behind him as well there seems to be a dark red vertical mark.

I'm no super hero but I think I could manage to run out of a house from a naked, wet, man. She lived 1k miles away from him. He was simply no threat to her because he did nothing to her. I seriously hope the jury sees that her stabbing him 29 times, slitting his throat, and shooting him in the head is the result of jealousy and cruel intentions and not self-defense from a naked guy who is showering.

There never was a body slam. Travis didn't know what was coming.

I do believe there was a struggle and he may have shoved her down or knocked her to the side after she shot him in the face. Of COURSE that would HAVE to be a detail that she would have to add into her tale. Poor Jodi. I also believe that he said he was going to "f'ing kill her". After he was injured. I would, too. :moo:

Why was JM harping on whether or not TA shaved right before he got in the shower? I'm confused by that. Why would it matter?

Another lie. She said he hadn't shaved. It was scratchy on her bits when she was supposedly tied up. We have he wanted the pics, she wanted to recreate Calvin Klein pics and had to talk him into it, she was directing him into a vulnerable position.

He was, in fact clean shaven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she is sobbing and it has nothing to do with remorse or shame. I think she is physically exhausted and knows that her story is crumbling and it pisses her off so badly it makes her cry. Like a selfish kid throwing a tantrum.

I think Nurmi told her to just break down crying if she gets painted into a corner where she doesn't know what to do or how to respond.

You know, I would be curious to find out if ANYONE who genuinely killed in self defense, took the time to clean up, create an alibi, lie constantly, take the "48 Hours" "ain't I cute?" tour, etc., etc. I have tried to imagine having to kill a loved one out of fear for my life (and it's not easy) - I can only imagine I would become hysterical, call the police, feel horrible that I had had to resort to killing - I most certainly wouldn't be able to do any of what Jodi did afterward. She got back home and went to work! Wouldn't any of us be curled up in the corner, sobbing our guts out? ESPECIALLY if the guy had been what she claims Travis was, genuinely beautiful with this tiny problem (at least, she acted like it was tiny, instead of reporting him to the police), but who just snapped? This wouldn't even have been a case of ongoing abuse and control, where you feel you have to take the first opportunity to neutralize your abuser and escape. I am rambling just like you-know-who - but I'm just saying that NONE of her story makes sense, even without all the mountains of evidence and testimony against her.

Amazing to watch her in the 48 Hours interviews.
I keep waiting for her to take a breath as she is interviewing, but it's just non-stop story weaving. Her lies are so smoothly given.
Not one guilty convulsive throat choke as she speaks.
Her sisters at the Iron Bar Sorority House must be thrilled at the way she handles the Mean 'ol prosecuter.
Sometimes I eyeroll so hard, my eyeballs get stuck up in my brain. OW!

I don't think that "they" are dragging this out. The dragging out happened when we listened to seven full days of "My Life, from Birth to Murderer, by murderer Jody Arias" ... with her nonsense about eating a banana before, or maybe it was after, she had a shower.

according to jodi's testphony, she was body slammed twice. first before she runs away from him and gets the gun out of the closet, and 2nd when they are both in the bathroom and she is pointing a gun at him and he won't stop, hegrabs her around the waist and the gun goes off and they both fall hard on the floor

Doe anyone know if the jury are allowed to put questions in that basket at anytime through out the trial? IS there any in there?

I don't buy the crying at all. Everyone (on tv) said she "broke" or Juan broke her down. I think this was her preplanned behavior for dealing with the photos to garner sympathy.

After leaving him for all those days, dead in his shower, lying repeatedly about the murder, obfuscating justice in every possible way, there is no remorse in this person.

And today I'm mad because she didn't make an anonymous call to 911 to tell them there was a dead body at his house. That would have been decent at least.

Everyone projects their OWN decent feelings, even if it's sorrow for herself. I believe it isn't even sorrow for being caught. It's a STRATEGIZED TACTIC.

What is the deal with azcentral showing fast-forwarded testimony today? This is the second time it's happened.

This is the A/V guys doing something with the pool feed.

They are doing something, especially on the days when video exhibits are used; e.g., when JM plays a DVD.

Sometimes they seem to auto-loop; i.e., run to the end, rewind and replay, run to the end, cycling so forth.

It happens regularly, but only during recesses, so far (that I've seen).

I asked this earlier, did anybody else notice a smile when jodi was "crying".. it looked to me she cracked a smile when she took off her glasses

Doe anyone know if the jury are allowed to put questions in that basket at anytime through out the trial? IS there any in there?

They can, at least that's what we did when I was a juror. They didn't read them until both sides were done with their questioning. We had a pretty full basket.

I have a question - just out of curiosity...does anyone know if his dog ok?? Was it able to survive for 5 days?

The roommates thought Travis was out of town, so Napoleon was cared for.
Napoleon was willed to Deana Reid and he is doing fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C_Plus_Detective