jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8755703&postcount=216

Pictures in chronological order

attachment.php

What is the last picture of?

Ugggh! I'm not feeling well and I'm exhausted, but I'm putting all of my effort into staying awake. I don't want to miss a minute of the afternoons testimony. :what:

Go sleep and watch the tape when it's upoaded to youtube Dan. You're more important than Jodi!!! :getwell::nurse:

After the Casey Anthony trial everyone has lost their faith in the justice system. It's like we need this trial to prove that someone who's guilty can be convicted and get a fitting sentence.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm looking at a collage of the shower pictures (found it online somewhere).

The accidental picture of the ceiling is taken at 5:31:14. The next picture of Travis down with blood is at 5:32:16. So she ran to the closet after that and in one minute manages to run to get the closet, close the door, get the gun, run back and shoot/stab him 28 times and cut his throat? What?

It's impossible. I've done simulation runs of this. It can't happen in 62 seconds, unless they have special powers.

By the 5:32:16, Travis is deceased and is being dragged back into the shower stall. This means that during that 62 second interval, Travis must have made it down the hallway (slowing to leave a lot of blood everywhere), stabbed 27 times from two directions, throat cut to the spine, in addition to her account which at best would take 45 seconds alone. It can not happen with her story. Eliminate her scooby doo run through the closet and then it becomes possible.

Looking again at the picture of his bottom half sitting in the shower, it almost looks like there is a pool of blood underneath him. Barely noticeable. Does anyone else see that?

Yes, it's a crime scene photo. He was still bleeding after she washed/rinsed down his body.

I'm looking at a collage of the shower pictures (found it online somewhere).

The accidental picture of the ceiling is taken at 5:31:14. The next picture of Travis down with blood is at 5:32:16. So she ran to the closet after that and in one minute manages to run to get the closet, close the door, get the gun, run back and shoot/stab him 28 times and cut his throat? What?

EXACTLY!!!! her story is not believable. She would have to be faster than Marion Jones to make all of this true. The truth is very clear. Jodi attacked travis while he was in the shower during the accidental pic. He ran she chased him down. I don't know why anyone would think this is true. I believe Juan will point out the times to her from the time stamps. She is done.

I really hope he plays the interrogation video of her begging to see the photos of his body because of her morbid curiosity. If anyone in that jury feels even remotely sorry for her that video will wash it all away.

What is Arias up to now??? ... great big crocodile tears because no one can believe that she was on the ground, he was standing over her and menacing, yet she was able to roll over, stand up, run down the hall, close the door ... and he couldn't catch her?

Patti Wood, this body language expert on IS? I adore her! She broke it down stupid style for me, love her animated expressions as she demonstrated JA's anger and irritation. Wish they would kick those silly TH and just interview her during the breaks and sidebars.

Exactly. A person can do NOTHING until your diaphragm recovers and restarts the respiration. No one is jogging down a hallway and leaping on stools to shoot anyone. It ain't happening.

Conversly, being amped up for a premeditated murder must provide one hell of an adrenaline rush. Enough to prepare, inflict the wounds, drag her victim, clean the crime scene, and bolt out for a drive through the desert.

Good golly, I can't keep up. Reply to post on last thread:

On the live feeds, does anyone else see that someone is rewinding this morning's testimony and is now replaying some of the testimony?

I'm on the WPTV.com feed, and am seeing the cross about the murder repeating right now. It is masterful on Juan's part. I truly have never seen anything this compelling in real court in my life-and I mean the entire cross since the beginning. I'm sure if there was video of the Manson trial and Vincent Bugliosi in action-that would be the only thing to come close. The way he can spar and get the better of a psychopath like Jodi, no notes or anything..incredible.

I am also glad the judge cut to break to interrupt the waterworks..

He can always show her that autopsy photo of Travis' slit throat, or the picture of his back with the nine stab wounds.

I am talking bout for the first photo while discussing what happened in the beginning of this fight, only

I think the headshot was taken BEFORE the sitting-at-the-bottom-of-the-shower picture.

And it certainly isn't a conspiracy theory to think he was shot first. Who would be involved in this conspiracy? Just Jodi AFAIK. It is not unreasonable for a fellow WS'er to note the obvious fact that the sitting-in-the-bottom-of-the-shower picture shows a curious lack of muscle control, almost as if the person were unconscious.

Yes headshot was taken before. He's clearly been wounded in the sitting-in-the-bottom-of-the-shower photo.

I'm re-watching the portion about the wind being knocked out (or not) of JA when she was body slammed and her not recalling if she was having problems breathing or not. I'm thinking that the inability to breath would have prevented her from rolling and running and dragging a dead weight 2 minutes after.I'm also thinking her primordial instinct would have been to re-establish breathing first. Fight would have preceded flight IMO.

I've had the wind knocked out of me. I had to stop and try to catch my breath. It took about 5 minutes before I could fully breathe without issues. The first minute or two I was literally gasping for air and trying not to panic because I could not breathe.

I have a question - just out of curiosity...does anyone know if his dog ok?? Was it able to survive for 5 days?

If she can't remember the stabbings and throat cutting, how is she able to answer the question "yes" when asked if she did it? Oopsie

I'm already getting ill thinking about all the THs slamming JM for being so hard, harsh, cold, etc. - "doing" this to JA.

It's time to look beyond gender, 'experts'... especially considering what JA did to Travis. Gender has NOTHING to do with this... would they have stopped early for lunch if it had been a big hulking guy on the stand?

Ugh. I hope the TH coverage doesn't go there... (or JA's DT for that matter. I don't put it past JA to keep this up through lunch, though, so they can get the judge to call it a weekend, doing just that so they can revise and devise a new game plan for her answers).

Stall thought they might - JM is going to pick right up where he left off - whether it's this afternoon or Monday - or whenever. This testimony is going to happen. Period. Might as well get it over with...

I could hug your neck for stating the TRUTH! :)

imo

I didn't say there wasn't any blood on the casing, just that it was shiny, sitting on a puddle of blood - and the puddle doesn't appear to have any indication that anyone tried to clean it up.

I think it was her "goodbye" to him - just before she went downstairs, IMHO.

well, consider this--if you are going to confront a big, strong man, which he was, and try to kill him while he is awake and you have your choice of a gun or a knife--which would you chose?

Jodi planned to shoot and kill him in the shower, IMO, No MESS--and if she had succeeded, and taken the camera when she left, she would have gotten away with it. It would have been the perfect crime.

But the toy gun jammed.

This is just my opinion, but it's the one that makes the most sense to me. The ME has his opinion and other docs disagree with him. It's not like the forensics or medical details can give us an irrefutable picture of how it happened. It's opened to debate. Too much decomposition, for one. And the crime scene was tampered with for another.

Everyone who thinks Jodi is stupid should consider how close she came to the perfect crime.

She still might get off, for all we know.

I know I have said this before but I do not believe ANY of this story. I believe it was completely premeditated. I believe they were getting along fine, they had sex, they took pictures, she set him up to take his pictures in the shower. He was naked, she was dressed, she shot him (still not convinced which order) she stabbed him( he fought back -hence the defense wounds) and after he was good and dead she slashed his throat for an exclamation point. Then, like a good psychopath she drug him into shower and washed his body. I so hope the jury sees this similarly because they will have to vote 1st degree and hopefully the DP. I will forever believe it was COMPLETELY planned. If not for the camera and the pictures with time stamp I may not be so convinced. I believe Travis' angels made sure those pictures were able to be seen!

BBM

The longer she is on the stand the more I agree. I think she planned every little thing. She had to stay too long so she could check everything off of her list. That's why she was late for adjusting Ryan.

if I was on this jury and they came back from lunch and tried to get the judge to recess until next week.....I swear I'd risk getting arrested but I don't think I'd show back up the following week. I'd be so irritated at how long they're dragging this out, I'd be pissed.

You would think that the jury would be included in this decision making!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C_Plus_Detective