jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't she be there when the roommate is there? He was there when she arrived at 400am. I think she knew their schedules, and I think all three roommates [one was away for the night which she probably knew from Travis], led seperate lives. She was secure in that master bedroom. No one would bother her there.

She would just have to be careful leaving or leave after he goes out to dinner or something. Maybe that's why she waited until dusk to leave.

She wasn't .. she was on the road and in Vegas too soon after the crime to have done that.

See map. http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/02/11/jodi-arias-trial-tragic-roadtrip

She said that she body slammed the female ninja. Now Travis supposedly body slammed her. She seems to be stuck on body slamming.

She's a WWE fan;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand why Jodi was crying. I thought she had a "morbid curiosity" to see the photos.

Watch again!!!!! SHE WAS PEEKING THROUGH HER FINGERS AT THE PHOTO.
she WAS just refusing to comply.
IMO
Does anyone else see this?

When she pits her left hand up to her face.

Well-trained athletes in contact sports can sometimes carry on, but usually head to the sideline or off-court, if able.

Jodi Arias?

No way.

Never happened...

I'm re-watching the portion about the wind being knocked out (or not) of JA when she was body slammed and her not recalling if she was having problems breathing or not. I'm thinking that the inability to breath would have prevented her from rolling and running and dragging a dead weight 2 minutes after.I'm also thinking her primordial instinct would have been to re-establish breathing first. Fight would have preceded flight IMO.

She almost decapitated him, stabbed him 29 times, wallowed in his blood, and then she suddenly gets grossed out by the sounds of him dying?
Probably not grossed out, but confused and very anxious about what his body was doing, which isn't what she expected it to do. Remember her comment about it being the first time she had killed anyone. He probably still had inspiratory effort and air moving out of his exposed trachea as his tidal volume began to escape.

I don't believe they are allowed to have crime photos in with their case files.

I believe they are allowed to see everything in their case in order to defend themselves. Like I said she at one time she was going to be her own attorney.

I don't understand why Jodi was crying. I thought she had a "morbid curiosity" to see the photos.

Guess she got over that morbid curiosity before trial started. :rolleyes:

Once.
IT WAS VERY SCARY!!
It took me several min to recover.

Exactly. A person can do NOTHING until your diaphragm recovers and restarts the respiration. No one is jogging down a hallway and leaping on stools to shoot anyone. It ain't happening.

My bet is, after lunch, they recess till Monday because Jodi will be so overcome!

If he was an enraged wrestler bent on harming her, once she hit the floor, she's going nowhere.

FYI, I wouldn't assume that the jurors or Jodi even know what a body slam is.

"To body-slam is to pick someone's body up and slam it on the ground. (verb)
An example of a body-slam is when a wrestler picks his opponent up, lifts him over his head and then slams the opponent down hard onto the wrestling mat."

Source: yourdictionary.com

She would not have quickly rolled over and run away from him.

It never happened.

Not once, and certainly not twice...

Don't forget the knife conveniently sitting on the sink. I guess she was the only one of the two that remembered it!

Why was JM harping on whether or not TA shaved right before he got in the shower? I'm confused by that. Why would it matter?

Looking again at the picture of his bottom half sitting in the shower, it almost looks like there is a pool of blood underneath him. Barely noticeable. Does anyone else see that?

This is brilliant how he gets her to cry and then points out she wasn't crying when she killed him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member