jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe there was a struggle and he may have shoved her down or knocked her to the side after she shot him in the face. Of COURSE that would HAVE to be a detail that she would have to add into her tale. Poor Jodi. I also believe that he said he was going to "f'ing kill her". After he was injured. I would, too. :moo:

Maybe this was a fight to the death thing for her. One of them wouldn't survive and it was ON. She hoped it would be him.

Did you have your head hit a ceramic tile floor at the same time?

I was knocked flat on my butt. It was during roller derby practice. I took a hard hit in the area between my ribs and my tummy. I've also knocked my head on the ground taking a fall, but that did not knock the wind out of me.

I hope he asks her about each and every stab wound, the gun shot and the slit throat. "What was Travis doing when you stabbed him in the heart?" "Where were you when you almost decapitated Travis?" Each and every injury.

YES! And I want JA to explain what Travis is doing to her when she had to defend herself by stabbing him in the back!

Of course, the shell might have jammed in the barrel at first and been dislodged later. I haven't completely worked that part out yet lol. :)

Is it at all possible the shell was accidentally kicked onto the pool of blood?

I can't work it out either yet.

Boy, now you've got me wondering if, psychopath that she is, her original plan was to make a snuff film but she couldn't figure out quickly enough how to use the video feature on his new camera. He was probably tired of the activity, if he even knew about it before that last face shot, and wanted to get out of the shower.

IMO she would have taken the memory card at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She stopped oral sex because it hurt. He had not shaved at that point.
In the last pic of his face, he was clean shaven.

I think it is because Juan may think he used the old style long single edge razor
and she used it on him at some point???

I am not sure but he is headed somewhere with it.
OMG!!! Maybe that's what she slit his throat with???

Well, assuming she has never killed anyone before, she probably thought it would be more like the movies, quick & easy... it was quick, but maybe not so easy or pretty....

Remember that teenage boy who shot his sister and then his mother? That 911 call that was so shocking because he was so calm? He stated how it surprised him that the one shot did not kill his sister, that it was nothing like you see on television or in the movies and that it was actually hard, it was actually horrible.
That was using a gun to kill someone.

YES! And I want JA to explain what Travis is doing to her when she had to defend herself by stabbing him in the back!

She won't. She claims to have blacked that part out and she'll probably stick to that.

JM should ask her if she thought that by taking the stand she wouldn't be asked about the murder...or what happened...or how it happened.
She thinks that her "I don't know" and "I don't remember" was all she'd have to say and not see what she did to Travis. Or, her "what I perceived" carp.
Ohhhh, steam comin' out my ears!!!

I feel like the head shot happened after she dragged him into the bathroom . Not to be disgusting but maybe air released from his body and made a sound . Or he had a death spam and his hands clenched. A death spasm is common in people who die a violent death . A person may clench their hands on grass or on sheets . Suppose he squeezed her hands in a clench. She freaks out , thinks hes still alive , gets the gun and one of Travis's pretty pillows from the seat by the bed because she afraid the mess will get on her. She put the pillow on his head and takes a poorly placed shot because she in a hurry. She then takes the pillow with her and burns it in the desert.

JMO

Schedule for next week from court docket:

3/4/2013 10:30am

3/5/2013 10:30am

3/6/2013 10:30am

3/7/2013 10:30am

Another lie. She said he hadn't shaved. It was scratchy on her bits when she was supposedly tied up. We have he wanted the pics, she wanted to recreate Calvin Klein pics and had to talk him into it, she was directing him into a vulnerable position.

He was, in fact clean shaven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That string of testimony was a bit confusing, IMO. It did seem JA was mixing in a second incident (where a shaving photo apparently became TA's MySpace profile photo) on the videotape. But I do think the point was made that TA had indeed shaved June 4, contrary to what JA had testified during cross. I hope JM makes it more clear later.

Doe anyone know if the jury are allowed to put questions in that basket at anytime through out the trial? IS there any in there?

Yes they can, but the questions are then read by the Judge in the presence of both the Defense and Prosecution at the bench and even then, there are no guarantees that the question will be asked of Jodi.

It depends on the objections of both sides with the ultimate decision up to the Judge.

I think Katie said yesterday that there was a "dogeared" question of 2 pages in the basket. No knowledge of what it entails yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C_Plus_Detective