jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DARN!!! She ALMOST admitted to the knife and Nurmi stopped her

wait I thought earlier she said she didn't know if he was dead when she left

He was not dead immediately after that, right?
She says yes <----------- good, so you remember more after the 'shot' then!

perhaps he is pulling on her clothes and screaming because he was just shot/stabbed (whatever came first) and he is disoriented and in PAIN!
you right . if it happened that way I will guess ,TA is reaching out with his hands cause his one eye is bloody.in any case any normal person will be begging for help. help me jodi please ,help me it pains..call for help jodi and so on.

She admits she had injuries to her hand so she's admitted stabbing him before she shot him.

So is Juan Martinez CONCEDING that he was SHOT first? IS this going to HURT the Prosecution in their making her act this out? I hope this doesn't backfire into an OJ moment? Good Gorsh!!! <mod snip> Murmi Squirmi has to get his fat butt into the middle of it all.

Martinez isn't conceding a thing. Her acting it out will show that her testimony is totally bogus, if he hasn't done so already.

I thought she said before that her injury was on her right hand before????

And didn't he say these words BEFORE shooting him????

Now she remembers what he said...nice attempt at deflection from your gnarly finger.

can we get the court reporter to read that back because the defendant has already forgotten that she admitted that the left ring finger injury took place in the scuffle on the day of the murder.

I want a read back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member