jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's annoyed... No tears now! Describing killing her love and not a single tear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, if someone shot me in the head....or stabbed me 27 times....or slit my throat...maybe, just maybe I would say effin kill you b**ch

Catching up on this morning's testimony and the beginning of this afternoon portion, and I really notice how JA's Defense Attorney W (not sure of her name, sorry) keeps prodding Nurmi to either pay attention or object or something...

I've also noticed that JA has been drinking much more water during the past few days of cross exam than she did with her direct with Nurmi. She went into long and overly-detailed explanations with Nurmi and didn't need to take a drink as often as she seems to now that she's kind of being reduced to "yes or no" answers.

Just my observations - will try to catch up soon.

ETA: My other observations watching the trial online - JA's mom and aunt DO NOT change emotional expressions - maybe they do it while the camera isn't on them, but I've seen the same exact look on their face every time they're shown - smirky little half smiles, but no emotion...

I <3 Juan.

He is tripping her in EVERYTHING she said on the stand.

She nearly slipped and said a f'ing 5 year old can take a picture better than you

(So Quiet) so he's down, & he's to your right, what happens then, Ma'am?

If someone shot me, I'm going like "What did you do!? Call 911!"

I hate Nurmi coaching from the sidelines like a pageant mom... He is foul.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

BBM
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I'm dying over here. Nurmi. Pageant mom! Ha. :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics