jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK OK no wonder I was confused.. That's more a Flying Nun, not a Linebacker

LOL, I really can't stop laughing at her. I'm very sad about the last minutes of Travis' life at the hands of this creature.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
No jurors taking notes, they're all looking at #jodiarias.

It's not often you get to look the Devil right in the face.

linebackerpose_zps976fa8ea.jpg

Dear God, make me a bird, so I could fly far, far away from here.

:floorlaugh:

I believe that many of the phrases such as "kill you *****" were what Jodi was screaming when she killed him. She was the aggressor and the abuser. She's projecting her rage onto him. My speculation.

Grrr, that lil demonstration break should have counted as the afternoon recess! I'm so sick of all this wasted time!

Juan wants her leg zapper put back on before he shows the pictures and hears the rest. JMO and a wise move!

can JM show her the crime scene and autopsy photos and ask her of they jog her memory?

We have so much discuss tomorrow and the weekend! Today was an awesome day for our Travis thanks to our JM!

When the H*** did the knife get in there? I missed that...was it when HLN went silent?

If she cant remember then how do we know he was still a threat?

OK not a linebacker... I knew it. This would also explain how she got the gun 8' high in the back of a closet without messing up the shoes on the shelves.
Notice she tilts her head conveniently so bullet in her right eye... wow.. No words

10i.jpg

This is so amazing!!!! I am sure Travis would approve :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710