jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sigh:

After this trial do you know how long its going to be before we see another psychopath take the witness stand?

Ladies and gentlemen, get comfy and watch Juan close this deal. 45 minutes til court is adjourned, and then not back til Tuesday. This is gonna be good!

OOPS, my bad. We go to 4:30 MT time, not 4:30 central. Yay!

10i.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OK not a linebacker... I knew it. This would also explain how she got the gun 8' high in the back of a closet without messing up the shoes on the shelves

10i.jpg

Please add Flying Nuns to the list of people that have been insulted...

UGH, they just had a damn break while she practiced her pose.

Show her each stab wound and ask if she remembers it

I agree: Juan Martinez is going to show her crime scene photo of Travis' injuries after photo - asking Jodi after he displays each photo: Does this refresh your memory?

I feel so sorry for Travis' family - if this happens.

Nah, I don't believe any of it. Not one bit of her story is true.

The way she tells it makes me think Travis was skidding on the slippery floor and trying to grab for help, but if she just shoots anyways then that is not what I'd consider self-defense. Besides, before with him being outside the closet door when she decides to climb up to get the gun she doesn't know if it's there, loaded, or how to use it...still not making any sense.

gggrrrrrr i gotta go and miss the rest of today..... will catch up tonight. i hope it's good!

Her testimony is bogus.

No one would be screaming obscenities seconds after having their brain hit with a heavy dose of kinetic energy from a high velocity projectile. He'd be confused or dazed if not totally incapacitated. He would not have the clarity of mind to continue on with his anger toward Jodi.

I think everything jodi says TA said its really her saying it to him.

The same thought went through my head.

Did you notice Juan pointed out that she said Travis said, 'Kill you, B****' when he lunged at her out of the shower?

She is really messing up her story.

What bothers me about Nurmi is he looks like he is at a ball game. He is lounging and acting like he is chilling instead of in a court room.

She is so busted. There is no way this fits the evidence. I hope Juan dogs her til she gets another migraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time