jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK not a linebacker... I knew it. This would also explain how she got the gun 8' high in the back of a closet without messing up the shoes on the shelves.
Notice she tilts her head conveniently so bullet in her right eye... wow.. No words

10i.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This is so amazing!!!! I am sure Travis would approve :)

I hope he can see this and I hope her squirming like a worm on a hook gives his poor family some satisfaction. So glad she testified. They deserve to see her ripped apart even if it's only a verbal smack down by JM. She is clearly feeling the heat and is miserable. Three cheers for JM!

I thought the following quote was VERY interesting:
"I felt like I was still being controlled"

Just have to say, Wenwe4, you're a goddess! (I'm assuming you're female), your transcriptions are so fast & accurate, thank you....

I think he did "lunge" at her after she shot him. First of all she shot him, second he was naked and wet on that tile floor. He had no traction to do anything but fall. I have similar tile in the kitchen and it's a skating rink when wet.

So now she's apparently conceding that her left ring finger was injured during the murder

Exactly!!!! That was my big OMG moment! Her weak attempt at saying she didn't understand the question was ridiculous! She said yes TWICE! He was very clear in his question about that being the only injury she got during the killing!! Right? Did I hear it right?

I agree: Juan Martinez is going to show her crime scene photo of Travis' injuries after photo - asking Jodi after he displays each photo: Does this refresh your memory?

I feel so sorry for Travis' family - if this happens.

Without a doubt, if he does this, they will have been forwarned and they know that the end justifies the means. I saw an interview with Tanisha a while back and she was loud and clear about wanting JA tried with the DP.

moo

I literally screamed touch down when she admitted the finger. :great:

She can :back: all she wants but that was no mistake.

She is going to be convicted on both counts... one for way the actual murder happened and one for her fake murder story.

Both are premeditation

I wonder why she isn't shaking if she is so scared of big bad Juan?

Don't forget that this is the person who slit Travis' throat, stabbed him 29 times and shot him in the head, all premeditated.

Does anything else scare you once you've done something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time