jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She had a hissy when he took the stuff out of the backpack. Dan testified to this. She cannot re-create history.

She is soooo creepy! This not looking at JM is not working in her favor.

Another question, most people who keep a gun in the bedroom, it's for protection. Why would he keep his on a top shelf in the closet? There were no children in the household, a normal person would then keep it in the nightstand. He never had a gun! ugh i can't stand her.....and i can't stand HLN and their ill placed commercials!!!!!!!!! gah!!!!!!!!

There was one child in the house Jodi.

The jury doesn't know she's in jail?
Is she trying for a mistrial lol?

I can't believe that slid in there, lol.

Do y'all think she's laying it out for a mistrial?

I am off to just listen to the days events...unlike Jodi, I have a for real migraine, and I will catch up with you guys postings later.

maybe Jodi will spare everyone and just break and say she surrenders. This is madness.

I thought she said that she used a stool that was in the closet to get up on the shelf before...?

She did, she said there was a little stool or table there and she stood on that. Of course, HLN has one of their 3,000 commercials on right now so can't hear the rest!

She's deducted 1/2 inch off her height. She's 5'6" per her driver's license.

The 1/2 inch is a fabrication. Just like this case of self defense is. I need to google what 'drawn and quartered' involves? That has been running thru my mind when I think that should happen to JA before any little needle.

Who's reminded of
[video=youtube;k37HOam7E-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k37HOam7E-g[/video]
?

I know it's been said...but.....the non eye contact between these two is freaky

You started the fracas-ok, now I bow down before Mr. Martinez...

Even being shown how ludicrous her story is, she gets all huffy and snide. So much indignation for killing someone, a naked man with no weapon... In self defense. Sheesh. I can't stand the sound of her voice anymore. It is absurd. I couldn't wait till JM got to cross examine her... But now I hear her voice and want to throw things at the TV.

She looks lost. Her heart isn't into the verbal sparring just now. Jodi knows she isn't winning right at this moment, but she's definitely still looking for any opportunity to gain the upper hand (in her mind) again.

She doesn't know what to do with ANYONE when she can't predict what they are going to do next and is the type that haaaaaates to be pinned down on anything.

I threatened him with physical harm as a joke.

No, I NEVER threaten him with physical harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89