jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He just got her to admit that the left ring finger was injured that day. She's lost it. She's forgotten her story.

Jodi we are talking about visible injuries. Not invisible, imaginary injuries in court.

I'm sorry, but I'm more convinced now that the gunshot happened first. She shot him and he lunged trying to get the gun. He was grabbing her clothes because he was trying to get the gun. She got up, got the knife. He got up and went to the sink. The stabbing started from there.

Beautiful, he just pinned her to injuring the finger while attacking him.

She just admitted her ring finger was the only visible injury that occurred during the murder.

"I don't know if my skull was bruised"

pumpkin your skull has other issues rather than a bruise

Cuz he wasn't shot first. He was knifed first...:(

Defense wants us to believe that she was shot first because that is the story (about the gun) that she decided to tell 2 years ago.

Well, the ME testified to that but it doesn't make it fact. Circumstances, such as his positioning with his head wound facing AWAY from the shower door, and towards the shower wall, when he was found, may indcate otherwise.

Turned his head so she could shoot him in the right temple. How convenient.

Ridiculous!!!

linebackerpose_zps976fa8ea.jpg

I believe I can fly....

Bwahahaahhhhhhh!!!!

He would have been incapacitated.

Oh I know. I think it's outrageous that she's suggesting that after she shoots him in the head he still has the nerve to be yelling and cursing.

I imagine a person would.

She thinks he's out of line, abusing her.

LIAR.

But yes, that shot incapacitated him. This is absurd.

haaaaaaaaa the finger and she went along with it. Then she just realized and tried to backpedal

we are talking about two different injuries per JA, lol

she is toast. she cannot keep herself straight. She cannot stay on task. She is cracking. get ready for a migraine.

She stated her left ring finger was the only visible injury. She forgot it was suppose to be right hand. So BUSTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarainwonderland_