jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing. All I could guess is that he was trying to get her to say ANYTHING, even if it contradicted what he was saying, just to show that she did not actually forget everything after the supposed gunshot.

:waitasec: :waitasec: I guess I'm the only one that is thinking for the reason just posted above.......

Did you read the scientific document examination report on page 22 and 23? Nurmi eventually ended up withdrawing their request to have them submitted into evidence. Sorry if I said court order, instead of court filing, but the legal filings and the report from the document analysis investigator leave no doubt that Jodi wrote those letters.

Why is Jodi still allowed to go on calling Travis a pedophile, when there is evidence that she wrote all 10 letters purported to be from TA to bolster her claim that he was a pedophile? What part of her attempt to manufacture evidence against TA, the victim, to make it appear he was a pedophile do you not understand? She was framing him for her own benefit. Why? Her whole pedophile story is made up to make TA look like he was a bad guy when in truth he wasn't. The only bad person in this is Jodi Arias.

Also I have never believed her story about the Spider-man underwear either. In the sex tape she starts talking about how she though that the Spider-man movie was a love story. Travis stated that he did not like the Super-Hero movies and Spider-man was the first on his list of the ones he DID NOT LIKE!

Spot on!
The door is wide open for the pedophile letter subject once Jodi got on the stand and JM making a point to mention it..
I believe Matt McCartney is the tie to bringing this out and/or forward.. it's been going back and forth on whether MM is still on the DT witness list therefore MM does not have to be called by JM..
IMO hope MM will testify and this will clear Travis' name along with the Press needing to get it out to the Public as well in their motion today.. :twocents:

If the Jodi supporters can show me one picture taken that day where Travis is smiling or at least looking content, I will drop my belief that she held him hostage all day with grandpa's gun and the rope/duct tape.

I don't think that will go unnoticed by the Jury.

I completely agree with you. When you understand this case fully, their history, her REAL psychological makeup (a need to control and possess Travis) which turned into an inability to control Travis through the only thing she is good at (sex).. she wanted him to suffer. She planned for him to suffer. She gave him the only thing he liked from her (the sex), wore him out, disarmed him, got him vulnerable, and got the last laugh.

This was so much more cruel and thought through than the alternative that the defense and their fans think is a "better", "less cruel", "more obvious" crime.

I sometimes got the feeling, sadly, that she is still trying to exert some type of control over his family now. Like, "I know I did it, YOU know I did it, but I'm not going to tell you why or how." She truly makes me sick.

Yes, I've often wondered if that was something she had Matt by the testicles with.... Idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this is positively him then? I though that man in the picture looked like him, but was not sure so I thought I would ask.

Didn't Jodi say he had been killed?

Did you read the scientific document examination report on page 22 and 23? Nurmi eventually ended up withdrawing their request to have them submitted into evidence. Sorry if I said court order, instead of court filing, but the legal filings and the report from the document analysis investigator leave no doubt that Jodi wrote those letters.

Why is Jodi still allowed to go on calling Travis a pedophile, when there is evidence that she wrote all 10 letters purported to be from TA to bolster her claim that he was a pedophile? What part of her attempt to manufacture evidence against TA, the victim, to make it appear he was a pedophile do you not understand? She was framing him for her own benefit. Why? Her whole pedophile story is made up to make TA look like he was a bad guy when in truth he wasn't. The only bad person in this is Jodi Arias.

Also I have never believed her story about the Spider-man underwear either. In the sex tape she starts talking about how she though that the Spider-man movie was a love story. Travis stated that he did not like the Super-Hero movies and Spider-man was the first on his list of the ones he DID NOT LIKE!

Can you point to me this document?

Question for the forum: What was the reason for JM pointing out that she moved the camera from near the bathtub to the hallway? What was the significance of the camera moving at this point?

I don't think she ever dropped the camera. moo

Does anyone have this smile behind the hands cued on video?

As I understand it, they cannot use the video in any aspect of the trial, even the attorneys can't bring video into the court to show, I think that was part of the stipulation of allowing the cameras. I could be wrong though.

Pickletoes - I think you are right. I was joking when I said I wish they would play it for the jury (in case that didn't come across right) but I do think it was telling as she has done this many times since Juan began his cross. Most were at recalling the sex acts and texts.

Here it is (stop after that part - I over ran the video) Evil duping delight leaks through - YouTube

The way he presented it to me, was that these photos weren't really inadvertant, she did on purpose.

Case 1: If her version (I know, I know)....the camera bounced and she ran and ran and shot him then FOG.......how/why was the camera moved if DV killing.

Case 2: If our version :)floorlaugh:) .... the camera was involved in slaying and she is one sick ****** for moving the camera, taking it with her whilst dragging the body around at the other end of the hallway and then again in the hallway. :waitasec: After he did this today, I've come to a NEW opinion. That she is a REAL beotch and she did these photos on PURPOSE.

IMO the photos were her final trophy.
I wouldn't be surprised if she were wearing his ashes on a 'cremains' necklace...

2 ex boyfriends murdered within a month of each other.

Travis Alexander- June 4, 2008

Bobby Juarez- July 10, 2008 (his is still unsolved)

Creepy to say the least.

http://www.everythingsandiego.net/4...lved-investigators-still-seeking-information/

Does anyone know when Jodi first started dating Bobby? (I doubt she has anything to do with his murder).

I remember when that happened in San Diego. It was sad. But that couldn't be her old Bobby vampire slayer, could it? I know Jodi did mention wanting to come down to SD on her trip, but didn't make it. Yes, creepy Jodi.

I pointed something out to you in regards to that filing being from 2010. Do not put words or thoughts out there that I did not post. I said absolutely nothing in regards to the pedophilia claims!

PP. someone posted her license up thread as showing she is 5-6 and 125 lbs.
Doc stop say different...page 3 I don't really know which one is correct.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10982855...ourt-Documents

The page isn't loading for me, however, if it says she's 5'4", it is probably correct. That figure was on the jail booking information. Anyone can stretch 2" for their DMV license if they have heels on.

:)

If the Jodi supporters can show me one picture taken that day where Travis is smiling or at least looking content, I will drop my belief that she held him hostage all day with grandpa's gun and the rope/duct tape.

I don't think that will go unnoticed by the Jury.

I also find the whole he was cleaning downstairs .... Doing the floors.... That was after sex and before shower pics?

Odd .... Very odd indeed

I predict a mistrial or acquittal. Juan botched the case on cross for the most part.

1. He didn't establish a credible motive. No focus whatsoever on the May 26th text exchange (where he was very mean to her) and no attempt to link it to the May 28th "burglary". He seems to think that cancun crap is enough. It isn't.

2. No attempt to refute her claim that Travis guilted her into seeing him. Juan could have pointed out the flurry of phone calls she made to him on June 3rd to undermine her lies.

3. Never properly pointed out the inconsistency of her sexual talk and fantasies and her claims of being raped during the relationship. She claims she was anally raped in 2007. When describing this she pretended to act like she was raped, by pausing, crying, etc. Yet, just a little while later she's exploring her sexual fantasies with him, requesting facials and wanting to frak him like a "horny little school girl". Juan should have pointed out how far-fetched it was for a rape victim to continue to engage in mutual, enjoyable, kinky sexual relationship with her rapist. This would have crushed her whole "sexual abuse" crap. I don't feel that Juan made this point clearly enough.

4. He had her cornered on the rope issue. She bungled by admitting that she had no reason for throwing the rope away. Juan could have pointed out that "reason". The rope was imaginary -- conjured up to explain the knife's close proximity to the crime scene -- and her lie about throwing it in the dumpster was made up to explain why no rope was recovered.

5. The gun!!! He had her here too. All he had to ask was;

Juan: Isn't it true that the reason you disposed of the gun was because it didn't belong to Travis but to your grandparent and you knew that leaving it at the scene would have further implicated you?

There are other things, but these stick out the most.

LoL, i will be marking this for future reference. You obviously haven't watched the whole trial. Most, if not all, of your points were covered by JM on cross.

Ok...
So she is psycho crazy woman and premeditates his killing because of the old "If I can't have him, no one else will".

Why didn't she just just shoot after the roommates left, cornered in the shower stall.

Why was it is so vicious?

If your interest is sincere, I can provide you with a short list of women who have committed very similar murders for you to research.

Also, I recommend taking a look in the 'armchair psych' thread.
Armchair Psych discussion of Jodi Arias - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

So this is positively him then? I though that man in the picture looked like him, but was not sure so I thought I would ask.

Didn't Jodi say he had been killed?

Yes, she did say that

I have had to spell it out very slowly to Jodi supporters on many occasions. They simply can't grasp how these inconsistencies and "coincidences" -- when taken together -- point to premeditated murder beyond reasonable doubt. They're hung up on the "little girl" comment and other such crap. It's like they need an HD video of the murder and a full confession. I fear that some of the jury may be just a stupid.
They are grasping at anything to keep their delusion going. They will believe she is innocent no matter what the evidence. Talking to them is like screaming into a black hole.

My blood pressure went down when I stopped trying to reason with them.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."

So true.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members