jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning fellow sleuthers!!!
laptopgirl2_zps2d74f2d1.gif
Five minute warning...
alarm_zps5c256d1f.gif
this thread will be closing in five minutes and we will be posting in the following new thread:

jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #64 *may contain graphic and adult content* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Didn't the ME testify that the shot would have rendered Travis unconscious? He said he may or may not have remained unconscious but surely if she shot him first he was no longer a "threat."

I thought in the ME report it states that he was dead when he was shot be ause there would have been a distinct injury in the brain if his heart was pumping blood when he was shot.

Didn't the ME testify that the shot would have rendered Travis unconscious? He said he may or may not have remained unconscious but surely if she shot him first he was no longer a "threat."

The genius of JM allowing her, at times, to spin her web at will.

Her version is much harder to foist on the jury as self defense if she's already put a bullet through his brain.

OTOH, how was he standing at the sink spurting all that blood AFTER she shot him?

Was she standing there holding him up in front of the mirror?

Just more of her lies... :liar:

A primary characteristic of PTSD is the inability to stop re-living the trauma over and over. Not amnesia. The inability to get gruesome images, sounds and smells out of your mind. Again, not amnesia.

So I'm interested to see how a paid shill characterizes all this.

JA is self-diagnosed with what we now know is 'fognesia' -- beginning at what she labels her "Defining Moment".

I thought that was odd for her to say she disagreed with the sequence of events. You can't trust what she says and she likes to plant ideas in jurors minds, so I can see why Juan wanted to keep some control of her answers.

Sure wish she was really remorseful, but she appears to have enjoyed the horror she accomplished.

BBM

She still hasn't learnt to keep her mouth shut (thank goodness). She disagrees with the sequence of events as she remembers it through her fog??

Plus, she never would have been trapped into that demo of the 'flying nun' if she had not brought it up herself - words to the effect of "I could show you but I don't want to do that".

I also think it was a fake cry. I think I saw one tear fall from her chin, and that was noteworthy.

But I looked for signs of breathlessness and saw none. Her shoulders should have been jerking periodically, with her head bobbing now and then. I've never seen anyone hide their face LIKE their crying, but their body's barely heaving, still the whole time. JODI WAS FAKING.

Yep, I also watched her shoulders to look for the heaving, jerking, etc that normally goes with sobbing...yeah, nada.

What a faker.

OMG! Jodi had a key to Travis' place? She could just go in and stay there when he wasn't home?

GUY"S Big warning "Keep your home key's in a vault"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member